• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a reckless foul.

Edit: Was Crowder complaining about the foul call? He whacked him in the head with his right hand before grabbing his arm. Crowder doesn't have the hops to even attempt a chase down like that.

teepo

0gkOoL.gif

morris.0.gif

just a reminder on some of the dirty shit boston pulled in the 1st game

Brad Stevens is a beautiful motherfucker, it's amazing how his team keeps the offense going regardless of what happens and you always see movement, you always see guys looking for good shots. Pretty much the only guy who ever forces shots is IT and that's absolutely fine.

Compare it to the Wizards who go long stretches doing shit and throwing up prayers. I mean, they will occasionally hit absurd shit like Kelly Oubre putting up an off the dribble long 3, but come on.

Tall4Life

Brad Stevens is a beautiful motherfucker, it's amazing how his team keeps the offense going regardless of what happens and you always see movement, you always see guys looking for good shots. Pretty much the only guy who ever forces shots is IT and that's absolutely fine.

Compare it to the Wizards who go long stretches doing shit and throwing up prayers. I mean, they will occasionally hit absurd shit like Kelly Oubre putting up an off the dribble long 3, but come on.
he's the reason why the C are the 1 seed and not the C

Flagrant fouls don't have to be intentional. At least I don't think so. The rules say "overly aggressive" or something to that end.

Wall got upended in midair...

unnecessary contact is the wording, and it often labels above the shoulder contact as that way.

Unnecessary and intentional is what gets you a flagrant 2 and an ejection, typically, especially in that same area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom