• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rozier and Brown have put in some solid minutes this series so far. Wasn't expecting that after Brown hardly played against the bulls.

Wizards run a lot more, the athleticism is probably appreciated.

I'm in the crowd at the garden so I only saw it once but how was that last Celtics drive not a foul

Looked like he literally got tackled

He fell, tripped over himself, was pretty clear watching from home

Maintain balance and still finish? It's easy when you take six steps after the guy pulls the chair out.

And then bail an out of control Horford the next time down?

Wizards are such frauds

They won't play this well again
They had a shit load of chances to blow the game wide open

Beal will never hit his playoff best of 8 pts again? Porter won't ever hit his record setting 0-3 from the 3?

Wizards make this a game again, secure lead, imo, when enough time has passed to safely put Morris back in.

ZeoVGM

Banned

2017-05-02_2213.png

Slizeezyc

Hey Boston fans in the front row, learn the rules before you jump out of your seats to complain about a backcourt violation. Your seats are too nice to go through life being that dumb.

Slizeezyc

Are we sure Marcus isn't the one on the court and not Markieff? Has anyone seen the other twin?

Because the twin I saw in Game 1 had his foot nearly snapped off by Dirty Playoff Al Hortford and should not be capable of this.

Beal will never hit his playoff best of 8 pts again? Porter won't ever hit his record setting 0-3 from the 3?

Wizards make this a game again, secure lead, imo, when enough time has passed to safely put Morris back in.

Boom

As to the other question, Morris missed 1 3, 1 other field goal, and that's it. 6-8 on his shots, 1-2 from 3, 3-3 from FT line

I wan't to see the points off turnovers this game. Nearly all the Celtics were careless garbage that led to points.

Porter, Oubre, and Wall are also really fucking good at getting deflections and steals

In any case, Boston has 16 TOs to Washington's 15, 9 steals to 7, 7 blocks to 9. Doesn't determine it, but it might not be as big as you think

Chase17

Wow, IT is unreal.

Even managed to guard Wall for a possession lol

This game was ugly in the middle quarters, but the 4th has been fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom