• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Porter, Oubre, and Wall are also really fucking good at getting deflections and steals

In any case, Boston has 16 TOs to Washington's 15, 9 steals to 7, 7 blocks to 9. Doesn't determine it, but it might not be as big as you think

I'd say 10 of the Celtics turnovers were entirely unforced.

ViciousDS

Banned
wow.....I didn't even know wall was only 26, holy shit I thought hes been in the league much longer.

I feel a MVP season coming next year for him

spyder_ur

NBA refs are actively punishing great defense these days. There is nothing wrong with a no call there. No one gets screwed.

Big shot by Porter.

Otto

Marco+Bellinelli+Balls+Dance.gif

Now we wait for the wiz to give up a open 3.

Slizeezyc

NBA refs are actively punishing great defense these days. There is nothing wrong with a no call there. No one gets screwed.

Big shot by Porter.

Stop being an enabler, Marcus Smart does not need enablers in his life. He needs to repent and not live this defensive lifestyle anymore. He's only hurting himself. Help Marcus help himself.

ViciousDS

Banned
IT: I'm going to pump fake since I didn't make the drive and maybe he'll bite

Wall: Well I only have to jump if he actually shoots the ball even if he tries to pump fake on me

Slizeezyc

Why does Washing keep switching on Thomas, just stop it

They're trying to show and recover, but there's just not enough time on some of them to do it without giving up an open 3. Washington has actually been decent in their pick and roll coverage in this second half -- at least by Wizards standards.

Slizeezyc

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I assumed you were talking about the Marcus Smart floppy flop on the Wall drive since you posted right after and are presumably a Boston fan. Marcus Smart does not need you telling him his wicked ways are good defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom