• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew!

Also, that's why I think the Wizards don't have a shot against the Lebrons. Final possession of the game and what do they put up? A long iso 2 by John Wall. That's just not what you want in that situation.

spyder_ur

I assumed you were talking about the Marcus Smart floppy flop on the Wall drive since you posted right after and are presumably a Boston fan. Marcus Smart does not need you telling him his wicked ways are good defense.

I can only assume you don't watch Marcus Smart play D often.

This is already such a great series. Really good play these two games.

ViciousDS

Banned
Whew!

Also, that's why I think the Wizards don't have a shot against the Lebrons. Final possession of the game and what do they put up? A long iso 2 by John Wall. That's just not what you want in that situation.

Bulls > Wizards

this is going to be sad if wizards don't win at least 2

Slizeezyc

I can only assume you don't watch Marcus Smart play D often.

This is already such a great series. Really good play these two games.

Nah I watch Marcus Smart plenty. If he didn't flop and act like a drama major all the time to try and put the refs in a shitty spot, then he'd be an even better defender. Until then, he can only wear Tony Allen's OK St. jersey and not the NBA one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom