• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
when people were making lists of teams that had superstars didn't quite a few gaffers say IT was not a superstar and Celtics didn't have any lol

Undisputed Superstars:
Lebron, Curry, KD, Kawhi, Harden, Westbrook

Dicey, but I could see it
CP3, Anthony Davis, John Wall, Giannis

Right underneath the above tier (barely)
IT, Paul George, Butler, Lillard, possibly Conley (really unsure about saying that)

TTG

Congrats to the Celtics, they played very well. I want to trash Washington, but it's about Boston tonight.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
IT had a good game and all, but Wiz gave that game away. Bad defense all over the place.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Undisputed Superstars:

IT, Paul George, Butler, Lillard, possibly Conley (really unsure about saying that)

No KAT. Whut.

EA5amJL.jpg

Tom Penny

Next game will probably even out. Morris will miss more shots. Beal will hit more. Wall will play good but not thaaat good. Wizards are really good at home and Celtics haven't had their brick city 3 game so it will still likely be a long series.

Better player than some of those dudes you listed. I'd list Kyrie up there as well. And Brook Lopez.

Yeah I'm not taking your opinion on this. Kyrie hasn't done shit without Lebron next to him. And Brook Lopez is great, potential all-star if the Nets were better, but no.

Undisputed Superstars:

Giannis is fun to watch but at this point in time I think he is under Paul George. CP3 is really not a super star in this day and age either. Maybe a star of under achieving.

When I think of guys I want taking the last shot I don't see CP3 and Giannis over Paul George or IT.

Lillard is no where near that super star tier. I love Conley but neither is he.

Next game will probably even out. Morris will miss more shots. Beal will hit more. Wall will play good but not thaaat good. Wizards are really good at home and Celtics haven't had their brick city 3 game so it will still likely be a long series.

Celtics are never losing again.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Imagine if the celtics had actually done something with that first round pick to get butler or paul george.

Yeah and blew it all up? Definitely.

You don't like him though... you gotta deal with his deficiencies if you want a closer because they ain't got one otherwise.

Ive Already had tons of crow over IT openly so guess you missed that. Either way IT can still drive me nuts for instance his "defense" on rondo. For me at this point I know IT is worth a max, hes certainly earned it, I just dont know if the celts are 1 player away with how they're built. Regardless I'm enjoying this ride while also preparing for the lottery just a few weeks away.

Giannis is fun to watch but at this point in time I think he is under Paul George. CP3 is really not a super star in this day and age either. Maybe a star of under achieving.

When I think of guys I want taking the last shot I don't see CP3 and Giannis over Paul George or IT.

When I think of guys I want taking the last shot, I see Robert Horry, and then Kyrie. Doesn't mean shit about them being stars

Servbot24

Banned

Yeah Giannis is going to be great but he isn't yet. He needs a couple more years. Lillard is legit though, give that man some respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom