• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demar was amazing but he really ran out of gas. Couldn't ask more of him other than to have done it in games 1 and 2 as well.

Get that man some help. The role players are supposed to play better at home. This was some sad shit.

Edit: LeBron is a fucking MONSTER btw. He's that horror movie villain stalking someone slowly. Just can't get away.

Bring in Stackhouse.

Stackhouse or Messina. Either works. Both have systems that this Raptors squad would profit from, it's a flexible squad with decent to good players at every position, they're deep, and another coach wouldn't have such a hate-boner against JV playing and getting any touches.

Patterson, Lowry, CoJo are all good passers. DeRozan has shown flashes of his passing ability when it's asked of him from his team. Ibaka is decent at it. This team is dying for a motion offense.

These Raptors are so pathetic, they should just cancel game 4, or bring in the Bucks for a final "what if" game 4.
And if the Bucks win, they get to carry on like it was their series and their down 3-1.

RS4-

Seems fair to me. Look at DW doing work out there.

JV is a bum according to half of TOR-GAF, so DW would be an upgrade. Great energy guy. Let's do that trade out of sympathy.

The hate for JV is hilarious. Some fucking dummy would spout stats to me about why JV is bad.

LBJ looks better than ever.

That resting for the regular season for the playoffs thing is no joke. He's about to go to his seventh straight finals, he knows exactly what he has to do in the regular season. It's not laziness or age, just being smart.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Raptors are basically in a Mark Jackson Warriors type situation

I haven't seen a lot of them this year but they just aren't very good the few times I have seen them. 3rd seed really? Cleveland isn't doing anything great but the Raptors are helpless. I mean, do they even make the playoffs in the west? I don't see it.

I haven't seen a lot of them this year but they just aren't very good the few times I have seen them. 3rd seed really? Cleveland isn't doing anything great but the Raptors are helpless. I mean, do they even make the playoffs in the west? I don't see it.

Casey is fucking terrible, and Raptors fans have been wanting him to get fired for a while. His players doing most of the work in taking them to 50+ wins is why he's still there

Raptors should hire Nate McMillan.

They have the hotline on Jerry Stackhouse, might want to consider not even risking losing both, even if they can get another good candidate that they might prefer.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Raptors are basically in a Mark Jackson Warriors type situation

Not sure what you mean here exactly. They don't have a young curry, thompson, draymond and prime iggy and bogut. In other words, they don't have a single player better at any of those positions.

edit: also jackon's teams played some D. i don't see that at all with these guys

Raptors should hire Nate McMillan.
Really feels like nowhere to go but up. Though I must say...a new coach isn't going to make them nail those decent looks they were getting in Q4. Or help them do better than like 3/15 from 3. They need a roster overhaul as bad as a coaching staff overhaul.

spyder_ur

I'm not sure where the raptors go from here. Those mid season moves were designed to give a better run than this. It'll. E interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom