• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafai1123

Banned
Are the flashes from photographers somehow not distracting to the players? They're always taking pics right when someone's about to shoot. -Random bball thought

Tommy DJ

Are the flashes from photographers somehow not distracting to the players? They're always taking pics right when someone's about to shoot. -Random bball thought

They are. Apparently Kawhi does strobe light training like Jordan before him so the flashes from the cameras become a non-issue.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
As we watch Harden flop all over the place...

This has been a pretty poor shooting performance so far.

If I was a ref my general rule of thumb would be that if I see Harden's head snap back then I wouldn't call a foul. Sure, I'd miss a few real ones but I'd probably come out well ahead in the long run.

Tommy DJ

Spurs have shot 9% from 3

To be fair, they haven't really have shot that many 3s. Its just Mills is bricking all of his shots. Outside of Pau's single make (who would have though a center would become the Spurs' best 3 point shooter?), they've only had 1 from Aldridge, 1 from Kawhi, 2 from Green, 1 from Murray.

Nialrot

If I was a ref my general rule of thumb would be that if I see Harden's head snap back then I wouldn't call a foul. Sure, I'd miss a few real ones but I'd probably come out well ahead in the long run.

Watching them go over highlights of Harden and him snapping his head from any contact is absurd. Has to be really hard to officiate his game.

I typically don't catch many Rocket games but he's tough to watch; between his head spasms, flailing about, effort on defense and constant complaining to refs.

FZZ

Banned
Are Spurs actually playing good perimeter defense or are Rockets just bricking everything?

Can't watch the game rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom