• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Powell turns an ankle landing on LeBron. James' durability is really something. Those flukey injuries just never happen to him.
I've marveled about that before. That kind of injury luck is just insane. And when he does seemingly tweak something or get hit it never keeps him out.

parasight

Out of all things that could happen for the Raptors this offseason, I really hope they don't let go of Powell. Dude has all the tools to be a great player. He's undersized for a 3 which kinda sucks because they already have Demar but I think it can still work out.

I'll never understand that too especially considering Harden's jumpshot is mechanically sound. Maybe he palms the ball a bit wrong or lead with the wrong fingers and it leads to inconsistency? Not sure why that doesn't apply to the FT as well though lol.

I'm talking about lebron, but with harden it seems pretty obvious that when he is having a bad shooting night he will use free throws and shoot more to try and get back into a rhythm. Sometimes during the regular season it's just better if our shooters keep chucking and eventually start hitting, even if at that moment they're missing a lot

DeMar Defrosted?

They better abuse the fuck out of Korver while he's out there.
Raps need to draw fouls on key players around LeBron. Keep them out the game as much as possible.

TTG

The truth is that the trash bros are rarely trash at the same time, and typically alternate bad games XD.

lowered-expectations.jpg

They're in Toronto to party with drake, not to play basketball

30 point blowouts will return in game 5 and 6

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/05/04/playoff-lebron-james-goes-different-heights

Kyle Korver said:
I know sweeps are hard to get, but these guys have been doing that, and it’s like they want to sweep so they get that week [off between rounds]. Having that thought in their heads – ‘If we sweep this team, we’re going to have that time off’ – not many teams go into a playoff series thinking that. You’re just trying to win the series. But they were like, ‘Trust us.’

If it's not a sweep they lose in seven /s

I hope Raptors winning without a single 3 = Rockets winning with 50 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom