• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Fuck how did I forget Giannis.

Nah, Giannis might already be number 1. Nothing to convince me that Giannis in transition is very guardable in any way shape or form
He can dunk from the elbow
He can euro the moment he crosses half court
He's 7'0, long, and fast as fuck
He will not be stopped onece he gets going

But LeBron is a fucking Freight Train

Boogs31

How are the rockets down in this series

Because the Spurs are extremely disciplined and well coached. They rarely foul and always take away your first and second option offensively. Which for the Rockets means they've taken away the 3 ball, easy layups and free throws. San Antonio is basically saying to Houston, make mid range shots (the one shot they don't want to take) or you'll lose.

Mrbob

He can dunk from the elbow
He can euro the moment he crosses half court
He's 7'0, long, and fast as fuck
He will not be stopped onece he gets going

But LeBron is a fucking Freight Train
Bucks vs Cavs is going to be a fun playoff series next season.

Boogs31

I'm a believer in a consistent rotation and also in Smart but enough is enough. You can live with limited shooting, but the turnovers are totally unacceptable.

If you believe in a consistent rotation then Brown should be playing. He was in their rotation all season long.

Good job Wiz today.

Ly0HJTi.gif

spyder_ur

They just can't make wide open threes

If the Rockets were making threes at the clip the Cavs are...Spurs are blown out every game

The Spurs are the best at defending the 3 point line in the NBA. It's an interesting battle and part of the reason I favored the Spurs in this series. See how it shakes out, I guess.

mjp2417

Banned
Rockets fans: Is there a logical explanation for Anderson's home/road shooting splits (e.g. weird sight lines, lighting, etc. at Toyota Center) or is it just a weird anomaly?

Rockets fans: Is there a logical explanation for Anderson's home/road shooting splits (e.g. weird sight lines, lighting, etc. at Toyota Center) or is it just a weird anomaly?

T-Mac a long time ago said that the position of the seating is off, messes with depth perception, and thus messes with shooters in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom