• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Lmao only Harden would get a potential series ending injury and then knock down a 26 foot 3 pointer

refs continue to be ass though, a goal tend really?

FZZ

Banned
Harden had 2 of the worst back to back turnovers

dont know why you guys are saying its over

reverse cursing the Rockets smh

Context is hypotheticals given my Casey about what could have happened etc. Derozen only threw out another hypothetical as a a way of saying, that shit ain't happen, and we lost

It's just weird to hear a players say, "damn if we only had some other team's best player, then we woulda won."

like, okay.

I don't think Reggie Miller has said, "they have to make Harden a driver" enough times. Hopefully he says it 10 more time in the 4th to drive home the point.

Gigglepoo

mlFFSzr2.jpg

RIP Washington

random25

Is Casey really that bad? The biggest success so far in Raptors history was when he's the coach so I don't see him getting fired anytime soon. Maybe next year if the Raptors go down the drain.

LionPride

Banned
2nd best player in the world gonna get bounced out second time in a row before making the conference final yet again.

tumblr_npc1zpVCel1rw0ifto1_400.gif

I didn't know KD was gonna get bounced out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other topics: quick question for those of you who have seen both, 13 in 35 or 8 in 9?

spyder_ur

Hell of a performance by the Rockets. When they get going they're incredible.

Shameful performance by the Raptors. We were nice enough to give Canada NBA teams, and look what has happened.

Seriously though - where does everyone think the Raptors go from here? Can they really resign Lowry and Ibaka for ~$350M or whatever and try to carry this forward? Do they do a hybrid rebuild around Derozan? I just think they're in a tough spot - they've built a talented team but this series sweep seems devastating, and they're getting lapped by the up and comers in the east like the Celts, Wiz and Bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom