• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game retroactively made those 4 pages of Kawhi/Aldridge talk bearable.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-03-at-7.10.10-AM.png

Anth0ny

and here I thought Houston was on equal footing with San An... jeez.

Praying Kawhi is healthy for next round and we get a competitive series.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
This shits embarrassing.

Harden just disappeared like Westbrook did the 4th quarters of his series.

'Cept this is the whole damn game.

No Leonard and no Parker.. and Spurs looking like world beaters.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Yeah, this game will be talked about for years. Idk if it's a case of live by the 3 die by the 3 or if there's more going on here. Harden looks like he would rather be playing Zelda. It's all so peculiar.

spyder_ur

Yeah, this game will be talked about for years. Idk if it's a case of live by the 3 die by the 3 or if there's more going on here. Harden looks like he would rather be playing Zelda. It's all so peculiar.

What exactly is surprising? A D'antoni team is having issues with shot selection,bench rotations, and commitment/effort/technique on the defensive end in the NBA playoffs. Stunned.

James Harden, the 'leader' is barely giving any effort on either end of the court.

This is not that shocking.

Am amazing team is beating a good team. That's all I'm seeing.

Harden is exhausted and not getting dozens of bullshit bailout calls. The 3s aren't dropping. LMA is rolling.

Not absurd to say the Spurs and Warriors are the 2 best teams in the league. I still wanna see how the Cavs fare against a team that actually moves the ball that could expose their weak ass defensive rotations. The Pacers are a Nate fucking McMillan squad and the Raptors play one on one to revolting lengths.

I'd rank them 1- Warriors and 2- Spurs/Cavs. All are legit title contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom