• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Harden blaming his teammates for the lose in game 5 is effecting the Rockets tonight...

Lkr

This is delicious.

Who does Kobe have rings without?

who has ever won rings with no teammates? it is a stupid argument. shaq couldn't win it alone, jordan couldn't win it alone, lebron couldn't win it alone, etc. if you wanna argue wade is a better player, whatever, but people always put in these weird caveats in these arguments that "so and so couldn't win it without help".

You know, I was wrong about Jonathon Simmons. That dude is pretty good for a guy who paid $150 to try out for the D League.

I was ready for them to part ways with him this summer just based on cap space woes but the dude has grown up this series in terms of play. Hope we can find a way to keep him

mjp2417

Banned
I was ready for them to part ways with him this summer just based on cap space woes but the dude has grown up this series in terms of play. Hope we can find a way to keep him

Simmons just looks so much faster and more athletic than anyone on that roster outside of Kawhi and Patti Mills

spyder_ur

What disgusting defense by Harden on that Green drive there. I think it was a mistake to let him bang around early with the Spurs bigs. He's looked tired late in games to me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom