• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

I just looked at the box score, can't wait to get home and watch.

I'm sorry Hyper, your team was fun to watch against the right opponent. Well, not that sorry, but you know. Aldridge finally had a good game huh?

h1nch

I thought the Spurs would win in 7. I honestly did not see this Rockets no-show.

I wonder how much MDA's terrible rotation the previous game affected their energy level tonight.

Line_HTX

I think it was really telling that Games 2, 4, and 5 against OKC had warning signs that the Rockets would fall apart because the final two minutes of those games was full of asinine counterproductive plays and they were doing their best to give those games away because they looked like they wanted to get out of there ASAP.

Fast forward to the final 3 minutes of the 4th qtr plus all of OT in Game 5 of this series and they reared their ugly heads again and SURE ENOUGH, it carried over to Game 6.

I don't even know what they should do. I don't know what Darryl Morey should do. The small silver lining is that this is D'Antoni's first year and maybe, just maybe give it another year or two before doing something about the Spurs and Pop. Better make the West Finals first nex time or people will be really fed up with this bullshit.

MVP candidates this year were trash in the post season.

This is pure fuckery.

I mean Westbrook has flaws but yeesh, Harden's performance today is downright embarrassing. Didn't look like he gave any effort today while with Russell at least you know he's going hard every single minute of the game.

Cornbread78

Congrats, LeMarcus Aldridge, for finally showing up when people wanted you to be around ages ago. Fucking cretin fraud, hope you Houdini again.

Lines, I'm sorry bruh, this is just too much..

vvL7OkI.gif

From all of us...

TTG

Murrays court vision for a rookie is fantastic, just needs to guard the ball more and put on some weight.

Remember when you were ready to throw in the towel? Stand fast I said cause I totally knew Kawhi rolling an ankle was like hitting the nitrous, it was obvious all along.

Harden always improves over summers after he has bad performances/gets snubbed.Harden always improves over summers after he has bad performances/gets snubbed.Harden always improves over summers after he has bad performances/gets snubbed.Harden always improves over summers after he has bad performances/gets snubbed.Harden always improves over summers after he has bad performances/gets snubbed.

FUCK

Sorry about the way the season ended Rockets-GAF, but Houston was an awesome team to watch this year and they will continue to be so for quite some time.

Remember when you were ready to throw in the towel? Stand fast I said cause I totally knew Kawhi rolling an ankle was like hitting the nitrous, it was obvious all along.

Yep. Well called. Nerves get the better of me. To be fair this team hasn't shown this much heart lately. I believe we lost the OKC and clippers series last two seasons because of desire not ability. This series and the grizz series was so much heart.

Get blown out by the Spurs' third string at home in a do-or-die game brehs.

I also how Harden intentionally fouled out so he wouldn't have to finish on the court in shame.

Spurs played so well tonight. Haven't seen them play with this level of desire since 2014. They managed to exceed to my expectation when I thought they'd lose in the semis. Still don't think theyll win, but if everyone steps up like tonight then they have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom