• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unquestionably. The Rockets were a better team then OKC and got demolished this game. OKC got owned by the Spurs the times I caught the matchup.

I just prefer the dude who doesn't quit on his team. Westbrook isn't disappearing like this in a game 6. He's shooting 40 shots, uncontrollably slashing through the lane, and possibly dying on the court. The living embodiment of rage.

Clear eyes, full heart, still lose.

Westbrook is Guts and Durant is Griffith from Berserk.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Westbrook vs the Spurs is Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels. You know he's losing but he's going out giving every last bit he's got left in him.

This game was Undertaker vs Roman Reigns.

random25

Harden has a history of choking. When did Durant choke ? He played great in the finals they lost and Harden disappeared in that series.

You could say Durant and Westbrook choked last year when they lost the series despite the 3-1 lead against the Warriors. And both were MIA on the final minutes of those elimination games.

RootCause

I'd rather not watch Cavs and Warriors again.
I know that seems unlikely given how good the Warriors are, and the injuries the Spurs are dealing with, but I can dream.

Damn... So Durant is the weirdo, eh?

732x320.jpeg.jpg

Ronin Ray

You could say Durant and Westbrook choked last year when they lost the series despite the 3-1 lead against the Warriors. And both were MIA on the final minutes of those elimination games.

Game 6 last year was pretty bad

Your both right but that is one time vs the 3 or 4 times harden has done this.

Westbrook and harden are such complete opposites. One does to much and hurts you in big games . The other does too little in big games and hurts you.

Bronx-Man

Banned
A part of me wants to see Durant fail against LeBron again after blatantly trying to ring-chase, it'll give me the same catharsis that Dallas in 2011 gave me. But then there's the part of me that really wants to see San Antonio get another chip which I think they'll get if they face Cleveland.

What is this ? As a spurs fan stop. They lost those series because those teams were better period. What is this hot take desire stuff? Nothing worse then losing and coming up with the nonsense excuses. It was heart, passion, desire , no it was will. No they just lost, just like we are going to lose to the warriors. There just better simple and plain .

Sorry I do not believe that that clipper team was better than our spurs team as a whole (coaching, system, roster MAYBE but as a whole nope)

OKC? I might give you that on roster alone.

Has nothing to do with hot take. Calm down. It's an opinion.

Ronin Ray

Sorry I do not believe that that clipper team was better than our spurs team as a whole (coaching, system, roster MAYBE but as a whole nope)

OKC? I might give you that on roster alone.

Has nothing to do with hot take. Calm down. It's an opinion.

Spurs always struggle with super athletic teams with length. Hints the clippers and thunder always push are beat the spurs in the playoffs. But nah the team just didn't have heart or desire and pop just let that slide that clipper series.

Dragun619

Man, I don't wtf was going thru Harden's head but whew, I'll take it.

Hopefully Aldridge can keep this up. I'm not sure what Timmy told him, but whatever it was he seems to be balling now.

TIm Duncan: So like I was saying LMA, If you don't step up soon and get these double doubles, we're gonna play Dungeon & Dragons the whole summer.

Pretty much. Would love to see a Pop-LeBron team at some point although I know it will never happen.

Team USA, breh.

I just woke up and checked the score.

WTF? Didn't even need Kawhibot?

Made Harden so shook he intentionally fouled out?

That was the beat down of the century. The Admiral must be proud.

That old OKC team was never meant for greatness wasn't it. All the guys they drafted proved to be Grade A chokers.

Mortemis

Banned
Missed out on the game and now catching up... and well damn.

Looks like the spurs don't need Kawhi, LMA really is the true superstar of the team. #FreeHitta

best thing about a night like tonight's is the flood of hot takes. I need immediate reactions re: James Harden's career legacy.

Idk about y'all but I'm excited for fire- err, first take!

TTG

best thing about a night like tonight's is the flood of hot takes. I need immediate reactions re: James Harden's career legacy.

Should have stayed on the bench!!111

I just finished the first half and I haven't a clue. This happens in regular season games every once in a while for various reasons, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom