• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
That PF is KAT. Dude is 6'11 and played PF in College. He's more of a part time C then a full time defensive C. Better to grab a big boddied 7fter if you can find one.

Nope, KAT is a 7'0 Center who is a beast offensively and is getting better at Defense. He is a full time center for Minny. He needs a smaller PF who can play D and space the floor for the team as a whole to do better. A Taj Gibson perhaps...

Mory Dunz

Which thompson are we gonna get....

are the warriors just fucking around right now or something

they're taking so many weird shots

?

Zaza had 2 open shots. Made one
Curry made 1 three and missed one. Both off screens iirc
Thompson had a shot blocked but it was a curl off a screen. Then he missed an open 3
Durant had a dunk
curry missed a layup

I don't remember anything weird...

Wall-Star

tumblr_ooipwlrKgH1qc9n6mo1_540.jpg

jdstorm

Banned
Nope, KAT is a 7'0 Center who is a beast offensively and is getting better at Defense. He is a full time center for Minny. He needs a smaller PF who can play D and space the floor for the team as a whole to do better. A Taj Gibson perhaps...

They do need a stretch 4, but ideally someone more mobile.

Say Minny need 9 guys to win a ship. They currently have
Guards rubio dunn jones
Wings lavine wiggins ???
Bigs kat deng ???

Technically Minny have Payne as a stretch 4 but he isnt that good. Could see Minny going for an Ersan Illyasova type. Just need a defensive C. Phx is about to overpay Alex Len, so tyson chandler might be availiable. Bulls would ditch Robin Lopez + Mirotic for a lottery pick (fills the need) but thats an unwise trade.

Could do a salary dump. Lots of options.

Mory Dunz

Portland nailing shots right now.

Curry shouldn't have fouled him. Everyone could see durant following there and predicted the block.
Durant + mcgee is legit rim protection

edit:
and now he has his 2nd foul

I was joking that the Blazers wouldn't manage two competitive quarters against the Warriors over the course of the series. I'm so happy they're proving me wrong. I still don't think they have a chance in the series, because Lillard and CJ are both playing better than you could reasonably expect and it's only tied, but still. What a half.

Tall4Life

I was joking that the Blazers wouldn't manage two competitive quarters against the Warriors over the course of the series. I'm so happy they're proving me wrong. I still don't think they have a chance in the series, because Lillard and CJ are both playing better than you could reasonably expect and it's only tied, but still. What a half.
Yeah, even just them keeping up with and matching the Warriors is phenomenal in itself

I thought this would be a boring squash

FAKE EDIT: AND THAT BLOCK HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKK

Warriors seem to be struggling a bit defensively, rotations are all over the place.

But the game is awesome as a result, so hopefully it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom