• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games are yall expecting the Warriors Spurs series to go to? I feel if the Spurs win itll go 7 but if the Warriors win itll be in 6. This is of course if Kawhi is 100%.

Honestly the spurs fan in me had a dream it went to 7 but realistically I'd be happy if we don't get swept. 5 most likely and 6 would be miraculous.

Bernbaum

Rockets fizzling out of the playoffs has got me down about this post season. That was the only interesting series so far, and then it got ruined by the Rockets shitting the bed in a must win game at home. Sure, Celtics-Wizards is worth watching but there have been no surprises or upsets anywhere else.

ViciousDS

Banned
Rockets fizzling out of the playoffs has got me down about this post season. That was the only interesting series so far, and then it got ruined by the Rockets shitting the bed in a must win game at home. Sure, Celtics-Wizards is worth watching but there have been no surprises or upsets anywhere else.

the wizard-celtics series is less interesting than cleveland sweeping toronto

These entire playoffs are terrible for the most part. Hopefully sunday will be good

Chase17

Jaylen's shooting has been bad (although I guess that applies to most of the team). At least he's putting some pressure on the boards.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
They really are bad. If GS and CLE walk through these conf finals the Finals better be legendary to salvage this post season.

megalowho

Missed opportunity for the Wiz to hang up a dominant quarter. Jaylen driving me a little crazy tonight but I guess he's doing some good things?

Love how Jaylen is everywhere on the court. Dude's crazy inconsistent, but he looks like a keeper.

Great to hustle to somehow end the half ahead.

Bread

Banned
He's done this all series. Lowe was all over it. The Celts have been better about cutting the last couple games. Wizards D is totally full of holes.
Yea Lowe called that for sure. It seems like Wall decided to conserve energy after getting tired late in games 1&2. Only problem is he's forcing it on offense now too.

megalowho

Bradley has been used really well these past few games. His cuts to the basket and leaking out off missed buckets are the key to taking the series. One of the few things that's working tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom