• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jaylen Brown, walking off court after warmups, catches Kelly Oubre's eye. "Get the f--- off the court," Oubre sneers. Game 6, #wizceltics" - @MikeWiseGuy

There better be a fight tonight.

teepo

am i the only person who is annoyed whenever a playoff game is on espn? crap announcers with a high likelihood of hearing jeff van gundy and no chuck and the inside the nba crew

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Let's do this! Rooting for the Cs only because I want the conf finals to start and them having home court might mean the Cavs actually lose one of the first 2 as opposed to starting out at home. More games they play is a good thing for my Dubs.

spyder_ur

Oooh vicious screen. Why isn't anyone calling out screens in this series?

Also - why didn't Isaiah get up and charge Morris? I thought that's the appropriate response.

Both teams cold to start.

Tall4Life

Oooh vicious screen. Why isn't anyone calling out screens in this series?

Also - why didn't Isaiah get up and charge Morris? I thought that's the appropriate response.

Both teams cold to start.
Defenses have been pretty good, though the C offense keeps forcing bad shots

spyder_ur

I try to be patient with Crowder because I know he's a decent shooter and I think they're better when he's aggressive, but his off the dribble mid ranges drive me up a wall.

Ronin Ray

Does anyone enjoy listening to Jalen?

Nope he's terrible and so is marc Jackson. Espn needs to blow it up and move up Rachel Nichols, Doris Burke and want happened to Doug Collins ? I would take t Mac or Steven Jackson over Jalen Rose. I also think amin elhassan is great on podcast but not sure how he comes off on TV .

phanphare

Banned
am I the only one that prefers beadle, chauncey, and jalen to chuck and co?

feel like kenny is the only worthwhile guy on the tnt crew and chuck and sometimes shaq can be insufferable

spyder_ur

Bradley and Smart get called for more fouls playing perfect defense than any players I can remember.

D is locked in, but I'm not loving these early shots - they're only decent looks.

Chase17

Well, I guess the good news is that we just had the traditional terrible offense quarter, and they are still pretty close. Wizards will heat up too though.

overcast

Got a little retrospective after last night. Rockets fans/non fans how do you feel about this team next season? Still can contend, but where do we get weapons/who leaves? How can we contend with the Spurs/Warriors? Personally we were close but lost steam in that series. What's scary is it looked mental more than anything.

Non fans does that make Harden drop out of your top 5/top 10 player lists? Clearly something was up with him cause that performance was SORRY. I still think he's top 5, but he's gotta get much better in the playoffs. He's gotten better as a player every summer though.

How many games are yall expecting the Warriors Spurs series to go to? I feel if the Spurs win itll go 7 but if the Warriors win itll be in 6. This is of course if Kawhi is 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom