• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

teepo

Still don't like Wall cause he seems to talk or mean mug after like every basket but woww

jcAhyry.gif

spyder_ur

What a shot and what a series. I think the Celts pull it out; they've figured out the Wiz to a certain degree. Defense on that lady possession was all you can ask for. Celts played pretty well and they'll get some calls in the paint at home, I hope.

I love and respect the shit out of Wall though. What a player he's become.

Mrbob

That John Wall 3 point shot was soul snatching. Happy to finally see some good playoff games.

Better get a good game seven.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Not feeling great given the law of averages for game 7 with ab0 and horford being unable to miss. Isaiah fucking does this last minute shitfest all the time it's fucking annoying. Up 5 with the ball 90 seconds and he turns it over IMMEDIATELY, then dribbles in circles and takes a horrible 3 where he gets stuffed. What an idiot.

Not feeling great given the law of averages for game 7 with ab0 and horford being unable to miss. Isaiah fucking does this last minute shitfest all the time it's fucking annoying. Up 5 with the ball 90 seconds and he turns it over IMMEDIATELY, then dribbles in circles and takes a horrible 3 where he gets stuffed. What an idiot.

That turnover was maddening. The bad 3 sucked ass, but the turnover possibly killed the team.

spyder_ur

I like the Celts shot of winning in the Garden. I wish the game was Sunday though - why the hell isnt it? Wizards lack of depth is showing.

Did the EXACT same thing against the trash Suns. He gets so into the whole Mr. 4th quarter mindset and does this bullshit hero ball stuff.

Yeah, got to take the good with the bad with IT. He did hit some big shots prior to the turnover, but you can't throw up that ball like he did. Like I don't even know what the fuck was he thinking there.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They made one bad play. Not everything is a choke. Wiz earned it.

Actually turning the ball over as quickly in the way he did, them following it up by dribbling in circles and heaving a prayer only to get swatted, THEN gets a frustration foul from shitting himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom