• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Celtics could win game 7 Monday and win the lottery Tuesday

Or they could blow their 3-2 lead Monday and watch the Lakers get Fultz and drop to 4 Tuesday.

God help us all

FZZ

Banned
At least pretend you're watching the games breh

I didn't watch today's game

Idc if there was a buzzer beater

We need to get along to the finals, seeing this drag out to 7 game series got me feeling some type of way

At least tuesday is gonna be lit, Lakers gonna get that pick

Bread

Banned

We need to get along to the finals, seeing this drag out to 7 game series got me feeling some type of way

Yeah it's not dragging out if Game 6 was full of clutch shots down the stretch. Keep hatin tho.

The NBA needs John Wall in the Eastern Conference Finals.
The NBA needs more Al Hortfords

teepo

So boring lmao

Just end this series already

WCF are already starting this is asinine

LOL

edit:
Only game 2 and this one have been competitive

and the hits keep coming

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
jcAhyry.gif

Now that's a man that screams confidence.

The Warriors/Spurs matchup that everyone's been clamoring for the last couple of years is finally happening. Now watch it be anticlimactic like when Floyd finally fought Manny. At least I hope so. :D

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The Warriors/Spurs matchup that everyone's been clamoring for the last couple of years is finally happening. Now watch it be anticlimactic like when Floyd finally fought Manny. At least I hope so. :D

People were not clamoring for the Spurs vs the Warriors + KD.

It's a completely different series.

spyder_ur

Celts got beat by a great player making a shot that he probably hits 25% of the time. It's a tough one, and the turnover hurt, but they played a better game on the road, they have figured out how to play this Wiz team, and I think they'll win at home. John Wall is a baller, though

teepo

Did he forget that he buried his sister a week ago? Maybe lay off the funeral references for a minute.

i got a mix feelings about that gif and the whole funeral talk because of this

really makes me feel uneasy because i feel for him but he did kind of have it coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom