• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHaotix8

Kawhi needs to sit. They have a decent lead, just need to trust his team to keep it. Not worth risking his career on game 1 in a series.

Edit: good, he's out.

Zaza is becoming the least likable player on the Warriors. Dude is the worst of the starting five too.

EDIT: Wow, he tripped Leonard or something? If so, what a fucking ass hole.

ViciousDS

Banned
So is bam bam going to come out of the woods now that arguably the best two way player just got removed by a bitch.

Sad

Warriors have to do this shit despite having KD on the team.

Vixdean

I just don't understand Durant, why go around that dude? You're 7 feet tall, just go straight to the rim! Has he gotten good coaching in his entire career?

J2 Cool

So uncomfortable about Kawhi. God damn that bench. I don't think Zaza's play was dirty so much as Kawhi threw himself into the corner, and didn't trust landing on his ankle. Imagining he won't be good for this game, and probably not the next game either

cHaotix8

Dubs gonna win. I honestly thought they still would anyway before Zaza's bullshit though. Curry is getting hot, was gonna open up his teammates eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom