• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man some of you clowns are pathetic. Spurs legit have been fouling hard on every single play but because Leonard is playing on a bum ankle Warriors are the dirty ones.

This willful ignorance in your post is probably more pathetic than anything. Shit was dirty and you know it

VeeP

I'm rewinding the play, what was dirty?

Invading the space?

I'm not understanding, just want to know

Basically Kawhi took a jump shot. While he was landing Zaza basically invaded his landing space, and had his feet where Kawhi would land (on his bad ankle). At least that's how I saw it. There's a chance it wasn't dirty because Zaza was coming with momentum and that's tough to stop, but idk :/. Didn't seem like the right move to me.

What sucks is I like the warriors. I don't get why players do shit like this. Work hard, play hard, win.

spyder_ur

Has there ever been an example of feeling like a game is over even though the team that will win is down 13? That's how I feel.

Also, I'm not going to rag on Zaza. I have no idea how you're expected to defend anymore; now you can't close out? I just think Kawhi's ankles are paper mache right now. It's a little surprising, usually with balky ankles (if no broken bones) you can tape them and get them to a point where they at least don't roll anymore.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ah ok, the intent, I get it

I was like the fuck? I saw the play, the replay, then see GAF explode with Dirty I'm like the Fuck am I missing
Rewinded on DVR, the spacing was fucked up, but first the commentators stated the bench player might have caused it

That's why I was like how was it dirty

Then Gundy later stated to make it a Flagrant 1, they flip flop in like 3-5 replays lol

Cancerous for the game

Can't wait for LeBron to face fuck them again this year

I wanted to see another Pop v. LeBron showdown, but I'll settle for watching LeBron put KD and Curry in their places at the same time. Fucking hate the Warriors, hate draymond, curry's dumbass mouthguard thing makes me want to knock his shit out, and kd's stupid ass fake humble narrative makes him a joke - especially after he choked and then puled this shit this year. Whatever. Taking at Kawhi like that makes them some p.a.b.s. Asterisk indeed.

megalowho

That run was all GSW defense. Sensed they were playing shook, got into the passing lanes and changed the pace of the game. Curry putting on a show helps too.

teepo

Why was the Zaza play dirty? Is the idea he was trying to land on Leonard's foot? Cuz he was not even looking that direction.

it is taught even at the youngest age you never extend your foot under a jump shooter's foot. it's the easiest dirty play in the book and it's always done in a similar fashion, e.g. the way zaza did it. you don't need to look to know where to place your foot

and it's also really easy to get away with. just start doing your best urklel "did i do that?" impression

Have the Warriors ever faced in a team during this 3 year run that's been 100% in the playoffs? Only teams I can think of are Cleveland last year and Utah last round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom