• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

Banned
Even with Kawhi out it was a pretty damn good comeback. LeBron's comeback vs the trash pacers isn't any less impressive.
Lol no it's not

compare the rosters that were on the court

it's actually fucking embarrassing that it was that close to begin with considering they were within 10 points entering the 4th

Nialrot

I'm not a fan in any sense of the word and I like to casually watch basketball and root for teams in the moment. I was going for the Spurs because I like Kawhi as a player. Anyway, some of you are so hateful toward the Warriors that it seems a bit much.

Zaza Puchilia
Matt Barnes
Draymond Green

It's really not difficult. Scumbags.

god this dubs team is pathetic

most stacked roster of all time and you need to execute leonard to have a chance to win game 1 on your home court against a vastly inferior roster?

LOL

I don't remember you complaining when Dahntay Jones was punching people in the nuts or when Della was taking out knees and ankles.

Makes you think.

Tommy DJ

For once in my life, I'll be rooting for a LeBron team. What they did to Leonard was dirty, and I already thought the Spurs would lose this series. I'm livid.

Yeah considering Kawhi is the Spurs primary scorer and often leading rebounder, trying to execute him in the first fucking game is all kinds of pathetic. I don't necessarily mind dirty plays in the playoffs but dude you've got an all star lineup and you have to resort to that in game 1?

Cavs might as well throw Jones in for 30 second to knee cap Curry if that's the game they want to play.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Yeah against a team without two of their starters, including their best player. Warriors are a great squad but let's not act like this was an impressive effort.

The same roster that beat the Rockets by 40 on their home floor. With Klay Thompson damn near invisible.

Zaza Puchilia
Matt Barnes
Draymond Green

It's really not difficult. Scumbags.
Worth noting that Green is the team leader at this point. A team takes on the character of its leader, which in this case makes them dirty as shit.

I don't think the Cavs will beat them. By taking out Kawhi, GSW will be well rested for the Finals.

Lol take out Lebron? They are just going to surround him with shooters and they are hitting at nearly 50% in the playoffs from 3..you are not taking away his passing if you double.
I mean injuring him intentionally

Champagne

Banned
What is wrong with Klay this postseason? He has been horrible. And where was iggy?
Dude's been cucked like a motherfucker

Durant comes in and automatically usurps his 2nd best player position

he's probably content blazing 24/7 and coasting to an easy finals berth, can't blame him tbh

I was rooting for the Warriors but these officials were horrible today. Durant clearly traveled on one play. They missed that half court violation on the Spurs. The fouls that were called were inconsistent.

jmizzal

Holy crap all this hyperbole, Zaza did not try to hurt Kawhi, dude is a nonathletic center trying to defend a 3 pointer he was in bad position

Sorry to hear about Leonard. Without him the series won't be competitive at all. -24 without him on the court pretty much says it all. Kinda tragic, actually.

Still, a win is a win. They'll take it.

Watching the highlights (family was over for mday dinner) it looks like early in the games the warriors were just rusty from being off for so damn long. Meanwhile the spurs had momentum from their series with the rockets. It really doesn't look like the zaza play was deliberate even if the result was dirty, though if that took out kawahi for the series was he really gonna survive the series?

Some seriously delusional people here. It's easy to argue that Kawhi shouldn't have played at all and he definitely should have been pulled after he ran into the bench. That injury was destined to happen even without him getting touched after that initial tweak.

Holy crap all this hyperbole, Zaza did not try to hurt Kawhi, dude is a nonathletic center trying to defend a 3 pointer he was in bad position

I've seen decades of Bruce Bowen. Straight out of his playbook. That second step by him is dirtier than my ass when I go camping.

ViciousDS

Banned

Did you not see the insanely huge extra fucking steps he took that's were completely unnecessary

Nah, of course you didnt

I'm not a fan in any sense of the word and I like to casually watch basketball and root for teams in the moment. I was going for the Spurs because I like Kawhi as a player. Anyway, some of you are so hateful toward the Warriors that it seems a bit much.

Thank you for letting us know you don't watch basketball enough to understand why people are being hateful towards the Warriors.

Klay definitely bet on the Spurs to cover.

Also, I honestly don't think Zaza intentionally injured Kawhi. I think he did something reckless and dumb, but I don't think it was malicious.
Nah. he definitively pushed into his landing area needlessly.
What is wrong with Klay this postseason? He has been horrible. And where was iggy?

He will occupy Max Harrison Barnes role in the next finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom