• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was "the next big white hope's" stat line like tonight?

C_6lwEWWAAAp9TV.jpg

Can't believe the Inside the NBA guys are going to run this entire clip of Popovich and his righteous indignation without even bringing up Bruce Bowen and his statement on him.

spyder_ur

So happy for this team. They're flawed but they play their asses off.

I wouldn't have believed you if you told me 3 years ago that the Celtics would reach the ECF and acquire a top 4 pick (at minimum) tomorrow, all without sacrificing anything in the future.

John Wall is an absolute stud, though Snart flexing on him with his own celebration was amazing.

The karma of the Kelly-Kelly feud was nothing but poetry. One leading his team to a win, one alternating between celebrating and pouting on the bench.

Good, fun series Wiz fans.

Mory Dunz

Why is Kenny taking a strong stance on it. He's dodging questions left and right.

no idea. He sounds....well dumb right now.

And those videos weren't the same situation. They were all jumping. Zaza took 2 steps on the floor after the shot went up.

edit:
and now he's talking about best player in the west.
And noses. Lol Shaq calling him out

Yeah Kenny is usually the reasonable one but he sounded like he made up his mind without much evidence. The more you watch that there is no conclusion besides him trying to go under him at a minimum

TTG

Oi Wei, that segment was a dumpster fire. Why go to random clips that aren't at all about that move? All you had to do was show Pau and Aldridge closing out the same way on Steph in that same game.

I see Chuck is all about that I'm not gonna say he's that, but he's that!

no idea. He sounds....well dumb right now.

And those videos weren't the same situation. They were all jumping. Zaza took 2 steps on the floor after the shot went up.

edit:
and now he's talking about best player in the west.
And noses. Lol Shaq calling him out

he is the best player in the west and 2nd best in the NBA. Probably number 1 in the next year or two

Mory Dunz

he is the best player in the west and 2nd best in the NBA. Probably number 1 in the next year or two

I was pointing out the blatant change in subject, not the subject matter itself.

edit:
With KD's improved defense and shot blocking, I might have him number 2 while we're on that subject. But not sure. Given the team he's on, we don't see his new defense coupled with take-over offense nearly as much. But when KD and Mcgee are in, that's legit rim protection nowadays.

spyder_ur

John Wall was incredible in this series. But his defensive effort was really inconsistent - there are a ton of examples of it. And the Celtics were able to exploit it more and more as the series rolled along. The Olynyk 3 at 3:30 in the 4th is a perfect example. Just doesn't even try.

John Wall was incredible in this series. But his defensive effort was really inconsistent - there are a ton of examples of it. And the Celtics were able to exploit it more and more as the series rolled along. The Olynyk 3 at 3:30 in the 4th is a perfect example. Just doesn't even try.

I think it was that OT game that made him change his mindset, to some extent. His bench just doesn't have a playmaker, they were relying on Brandon Jennings to maybe get hot for their back-up PG

Kept getting gassed

At least he didn't pull a WB and shoot his team out of the game XD

Cornbread78

I think it was that OT game that made him change his mindset, to some extent. His bench just doesn't have a playmaker, they were relying on Brandon Jennings to maybe get hot for their back-up PG

Kept getting gassed

At least he didn't pull a WB and shoot his team out of the game XD

Celtics have the same problem on most nights as well though...

FZZ

Banned
The Boston Celtics who will be playing in the 2017 Eastern Conference Finals also have the highest chance at the 1st NBA Draft 2017 Lottery Pick

Has this ever happened in league history?

Bread

Banned
The Boston Celtics who will be playing in the 2017 Eastern Conference Finals also have the highest chance at the 1st NBA Draft 2017 Lottery Pick

Lakers got Worthy after winning the title right? There wasn't a lottery then but that's the closest thing I can think of.

Chase17

Lakers won the 1982 finals then drafted James Worthy first overall.

Was pre lottery though.

Edit: beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom