• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

Are the Lakers more or less willing to trade for PG13 if they keep tonight's pick? I have no idea what scenario I should be rooting for as a Pacers fan.

Simmons is a forward. He wouldn't be able to keep up with guards if he's still at 240lbs.

LeBron point forward is the beginning
Simmons is the future
Small guards shook, their days are numbered

Are the Lakers more or less willing to trade for PG13 if they keep tonight's pick? I have no idea what scenario I should be rooting for as a Pacers fan.

Idiots, that's what the lakers would be if they trade the #1 pick for a player that wants to sign with LA , let George come to you and you get to keep the #1 pick

Ed-Silver

Neo Member
I just hope the top two picks are from teams in the east. The west has been getting the the majority of the top three picks these past couple of years and making LeBrons path to the finals easier as he ages.

RedAssedApe

Banned

I'm assuming that the new GM and Magic aren't going to be as dumb as Jim Buss. They have a decent core of young guys and PG13 already wants to come to LA as a FA.

Gigglepoo

Idiots, that's what the lakers would be if they trade the #1 pick for a player that wants to sign with LA , let George come to you and you get to keep the #1 pick

So as a Pacers fan, I should root for the Lakers to miss out tonight so it's less likely he'll go to LA and more likely Boston or Philly will trade for him?

So as a Pacers fan, I should toot for the Lakers to miss out tonight so it's less likely he'll go to LA and more likely Biston or Phully will trade for him?

Would have happened had Bird not been greedy
Ainge would have totally done the pick plus someone like smart for George
Bird wanted like 3/4 people plus the first pick and next years pick lol

Fultz looks shook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom