• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
how the hell is that unnatural? you guys are embarrassing. you obviously just started watching basketball so please look up rebounding highlights and compare them to what Manu is doing, and then look up clips of closeouts and do the same with Pachulia.

How about you all calm down and stop talking down to everyone.

spyder_ur

I'm guessing he'll have no problem getting that. He can play.

Also, Nets Daily sounds like one of the more depressing web sites in the world right now.

IcShy6o.png

Is it weird that the 76ers good luck charm is someone who has played in 12% of his possible career games?

how the hell is that unnatural? you guys are embarrassing. you obviously just started watching basketball so please look up rebounding highlights and compare them to what Manu is doing, and then look up clips of closeouts and do the same with Pachulia. calling Manu a dirty player is just so ignorant.

Alright everybody, we can stop looking. We found him, the spurs equivalent of Bam Bam

beat

how the hell is that unnatural? you guys are embarrassing. you obviously just started watching basketball so please look up rebounding highlights and compare them to what Manu is doing, and then look up clips of closeouts and do the same with Pachulia. calling Manu a dirty player is just so ignorant.

A nimble seven footer with great body control leaped out at a shooter and then shuffled his feet on landing to get under the shooter's feet. You've convinced me, that's super dirty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQLtF5YIXU

FZZ

Banned
Did two simulations yesterday

1st Lakers got 1st pick

2nd Lakers got 2nd pick

afraid to do a 3rd and get the 3rd pick and then knock us out when the real lottery begins

too much superstition on my end

Jarate

Banned
Did two simulations yesterday

1st Lakers got 1st pick

2nd Lakers got 2nd pick

afraid to do a 3rd and get the 3rd pick and then knock us out when the real lottery begins

too much superstition on my end

breh that's a big enuff sample size

what the fuck does it matter if Bowen was doing it 20 years ago, we're talking about today.
and why are you acting like Pop told him to play defense like that? if so, he would've had all the guys doing it.

and casuals can never tell the subtle differences in various plays.
if you can't tell the difference between positioning yourself to get a rebound and a dangerous closeout on a shooter then you need to go to basketball camp, read up on the rules, or something.
F7037B02-A79E-4781-B202-6E734EF82F4B.jpg

Spare me the casual bs dude. Take that garbage holier than thou eye test somewhere else. Ginobili moved his feet right below Dray and it could have easily ended in an injury. And yes having the one notorious player that pulled that garbage does negate Pop from bitching about it, especially when he was fine with it happening regularly. Not once with Zaza, but regularly. Hypocritical fans like you are the fucking worst, even shaming Batman by using his name as your username smh... Even write nonsense like it was long ago so it's somehow ok for Pop to cry wolf.

I thought what Zaza did was a dirty and shitty move and he's an asshole for it. But so is Ginobili for his. Zaza was just more blatant about it.

Bread

Banned
Fultz or bust.

Seriously, if they don't get the number 1 pick it's like whatever if they get the 4th. The only really top guy in the draft is Fultz.
Nah you don't want to be stuck with leftovers. For once it would be cool if we had our choice of guys. There's definitely a difference between 2 and 4.

Tall4Life

They can still get someone good at #4,I mean fuck GSW got Steph at like 9? You can't totally project how many players will do until they get into the NBA...

Bread

Banned
They can still get someone good at #4,I mean fuck GSW got Steph at like 9? You can't totally project how many players will do until they get into the NBA...
Absolutely they can get a great player at 4, I just want to have choices. There's a talent drop off after 4 or 5 and I want to be as far from that drop as possible.

Nah you don't want to be stuck with leftovers. For once it would be cool if we had our choice of guys. There's definitely a difference between 2 and 4.

Maybe I'm just blind on Fultz, the upside there is bonkers so anyone else is probably going to feel like a letdown. I'm also bracing myself because it's the Celtics, they are totally getting the 4th pick.

LOL i knew that was going to happen. Look, the draft is a totally different animal, i can't follow what all the non-playoff teams are doing

Bread

Banned
If they get 4 they better get on the phones and work a trade...I really only want Fultz or Jackson.
Tatum would be really nice too. He doesn't have the crazy high ceiling of Jackson but his offensive game is fluid and I think he'd make a big impact in his rookie year. Plus, you'd have to love a small ball lineup with Jaylen and him at the 3 and 4 for years to come.

spyder_ur

I'm not going to be too disappointed with whatever spot they get and I think it's a mistake to get too caught up in individual players right now. At this point just two years ago, Okafor and Towns were neck and neck. 5 months before, Okafor was considered a near lock for #1. Last year everyone here said over and over "two player draft" and the Celts got a guy who is making meaningful contributions to second round playoff wins. Stuff changes, the Celts will get a good player, and they have the roster flexibility to accommodate whoever they think is best.

Tatum's skills as a small ball 4 really intrigue me.

When you consider that the Celtics are also likely bringing over 2 guys who scouts say would be lotto picks in this draft (which is better than last year), they're going to be able to keep restocking the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom