• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Horford iso'd on LeBron is giving me nightmares of Brandon Bass down the stretch of that game 7.

honestly, the only team in the east that matches up worse than boston against this team is toronto (and a fair bit of that is probably coaching)

This doesn't really make sense. The other teams are much worse.

Gorillaz

LeEmperor ending this game early makes it even easier for me to now hop on Overwatch

LeKing of the East is so kind to let us have the rest of the night to ourselves

Sanjuro

Not really. We have rebounding/capable big men in Ibaka/JV. We'd do better if we had Brad Stevens instead of brickhead Casey.

Wish Washington won, they'd be a serious matchup against Cleveland.

Washington

PtSYaDS.gif

spyder_ur

Yes it does

Celtics are a good awful team when it comes to the cavs

I agree they're a bad matchup, but that's true of anyone in the east. You wanna see that Wizards defense here? We saw the Raptors.

The big man switches are just way, way too easy. I still think the Celts are getting good looks offensively. Generating some turnovers would be nice.

megalowho

I don't think the Celtics are playing that bad, they just have to hit their shots to compete and they didn't shoot well. LeBron getting whatever he wants downhill is a huge problem, but that's just what it is for any opponent.

I don't think the Celtics are playing that bad, they just have to hit their shots to compete and they didn't shoot well. LeBron getting whatever he wants downhill is a huge problem, but that's just what it is for any opponent.

Nah

This is like the difference between letting the alley oops and 3s flies for the rockets and taking another strategy. The 2nd night still have them best you, but don't give them the easiest way to beat you

Sanjuro

No. Listen to the hot takes above. The Bullets were the best team in the NBA this year!

mjp2417

Banned

Eh, Washington is the only team in the East that could potentially push them in a series (not win a series, obviously). Cleveland has no way to guard Wall, they have dicey transition defense, and Washington wouldn't get abused this badly on the glass.

Sanjuro

Eh, Washington is the only team in the East that could potentially push them in a series (not win a series, obviously). Cleveland has no way to guard Wall, they have dicey transition defense, and Washington wouldn't get abused this badly on the glass.

Yeah. Washington. The team with zero bench and one star player.

The home team won every game, and if the wizards had hca, they probably get to ECF and do a better job

Yeah. Washington. The team with zero bench and one star player.

You guys aren't even trying.

Brinbe

I don't know how it's a hot take to suggest that the Wiz are a better matchup? They are a better matchup. They played them tough all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom