• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizeezyc

If DWade can magically make 3s in Playoffs, that also means Boston can continue to brick in small sample size theater that is the Playoffs.

neptunes

Why IT be chirping at everyone? That's not a good look.

Even when everything seems to be crumbling don't be yelling at teamates.

Hitta93

Banned
On the Celtics, I always felt Ainge traded for IT as a stop gap star/scorer until they had a more clear plan on how to build a roster. They're well coached but they just don't have enough.

He better makes some offseason moves so they can become true contenders.

Never said it was, but if Kawhi has that much impact on the game to where you think he's top 4, he'll find a way to win.

You can roast me as much as you want if Houston loses to SA.

Let's not speak for the rest of the Houston fans man, I don't want some "Kawhi isn't terrible, but because Hitta93 thinks he is, he's gonna go off and kill our team" mojo going into any HOU-SAS series

Raptors will go as far as Lowry can go.
That wasnt the case last year. Today was a team effort. Ibaka was just as crucial today.

Raps got lucky again.

Cory Joseph needs to go. He tries to play hero ball only to get stonewalled far too often.

He doesnt play well with Demar. Defers too much. He actually plays better without kyle or demar leading the second unit. With Delon specifically he works well. He gets too much criticism. No one on the raps cuts or moves, he has to generate all the movement.

TTG

This quarter would be a good time for Wade to earn his money. It's game 2 and they could go home 1-1, but I'd love to see him give the Celtics that work.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He was supposed to help the tank and rebuild, not be a perennial playoff team after one season

Him with KAT and Wiggins? Woo boy

Insanity. I have a bias for thibs, but I am concerned with how many minutes he's putting on those guys. I also think Brad could make shabazz work a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom