• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitta93

Banned
He is the focal point though. And he averaged 25.5 points on 48.5/38/88 with around 2 steals a game, a block a game, while also being the best defender in the league. He is 25. He is a top 4 NBA player

That's one regular season, I want to see him do it this postseason since Duncan is retired and Manu/Ginobili are "completely washed" now.

If he gets past the second round, he'll get a bit more of my respect, but I don't see them getting past Houston(we shouldn't lose to OKC).

Bread

Banned
Well they are going up against bigger, stronger team and not seeing regular season defense anymore.
They're missing wide open shots, this isn't some magical playoff transition that the Bulls made. Pretty much every player on the Celtics is shooting below average.

LionPride

Banned
That's one regular season, I want to see him do it this postseason since Duncan is retired and Manu/Ginobili are "completely washed" now.

If he gets past the second round, he'll get a bit more of my respect, but I don't see them getting past Houston(we shouldn't lose to OKC).
What happened to it being a team sport? I have no doubt that Kawhi will go fucking HAM against Houston, it's all on Patty, Pau, Dedmon, LaMarcus, etc. to show up and show out. Three of those players will

Bruh we're the only team u can't talk shit on banners with

That all went out the window wit this fukkery:
2010blank+banner.jpg

Celtics got the most banners and most wins and it'll stay that way for like another 10 years

Ball x Hayward x Porzingus coming to begin the new Celtics dynasty

Mrbob

They're missing wide open shots, this isn't some magical playoff transition that the Bulls made. Pretty much every player on the Celtics is shooting below average.
Maybe the Celtics are trying to one up the Blackhawks as worst post season performance by a one seed.

spyder_ur

I now hate primetime Rondo.

I don't have any easy answers for the Celts other than the obvious ones - make some shots and clean the defensive glass. We'd be down 15 if not for Smart.

Technically it's one banner for all 5 championships, but they at least they are real and not imaginary.

This is a lame act. It's in their practice facility.

We're sensitive right now.

neptunes

How do Bulls fans feel about potentially making the conference finals?

You just can't reward that front office with a deep playoff run.

Hitta93

Banned
What happened to it being a team sport? I have no doubt that Kawhi will go fucking HAM against Houston, it's all on Patty, Pau, Dedmon, LaMarcus, etc. to show up and show out. Three of those players will

It is a team sport, and as I've stated numerous of times, he's benefitted heavily success wise playing along those three. People here for some reason think this current roster is trash outside of Kawhi which is far from the case.

If they lose to Houston, there's really no excuse if he's that good of a player.

Tom Penny

All the things I figured. No rebounds, Bradley and Crowder not good enough as a secondary scorer, AL played good then totally invisible.

How do Bulls fans feel about potentially making the conference finals?

You just can't reward that front office with a deep playoff run.

Doesn't matter. Reindsdorf weren't getting rid of GarPax. At this point I'm like "fuck it".
Edit: Barkley jinxing Bulls by praising them. RIP Bulls.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
All the things I figured. No rebounds, Bradley and Crowder not good enough as a secondary scorer, AL played good then totally invisible.

Bradley I'm not surprised at all, but jae is bringing new meaning to choking. This is the 3rd fucking year in a row.

LionPride

Banned
It is a team sport, and as I've stated numerous of times, he's benefitted heavily success wise playing along those three. People here for some reason think this current roster is trash outside of Kawhi which is far from the case.

If they lose to Houston, there's really no excuse if he's that good of a player.
Then what about when LeBron loses to the Warriors in 6? He's the best player in the NBA and still lost. Guess there's no excuse right? Basketball is a team sport, the Spurs are a team with the third best SF in the league as their focal point, he has good pieces around him, they just need to hit their shots because he'll get his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom