• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Would the Bucks give the Cavs problems?
Like 6 games worth of problems sure. Feel like that series would be like the Spurs/Grizz Conference series or something, just close games, no blowouts.
If/when Giannis develops a jump shot, he will win a MVP. That kids special

Let Giannis develop anything close to a good post game and a good jump shot, league fucked. Can't be having two 7'0 SF with a good scoring game out here

Hitta93

Banned
Then what about when LeBron loses to the Warriors in 6? He's the best player in the NBA and still lost. Guess there's no excuse right? Basketball is a team sport, the Spurs are a team with the third best SF in the league as their focal point, he has good pieces around him, they just need to hit their shots because he'll get his.
I don't expect a rematch this season so I don't know what you're talking about. If we're talking about the '15 Finals, I think no Kyrie/Love is a pretty good excuse.

Bread

Banned
I could see Crowder being included in a deal this offseason if he doesn't start hitting his shots. He's a distraction during the season and Celtics fans aren't going to change anytime soon.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't expect a rematch this season so I don't know what you're talking about. If we're talking about the '15 Finals, I think no Kyrie/Love is a pretty good excuse.

Yeah you expect Cavs rockets, we get it you don't know anything about basketball

LionPride

Banned
But having your teammates not hit their shots even when you get yours isn't one? The Rockets have a lot of firepower from 3, the Spurs don't. The Spurs have a better inside presence plus a player who can stop Harden in his tracks and a team that can play good team defense and shut off those passing lanes. I expect a 6 game series between the teams with the Spurs winning, but it's not gonna be Kawhi's fault if they lose.

Hitta93

Banned
But having your teammates not hit their shots even when you get yours isn't one? The Rockets have a lot of firepower from 3, the Spurs don't. The Spurs have a better inside presence plus a player who can stop Harden in his tracks and a team that can play good team defense and shut off those passing lanes. I expect a 6 game series between the teams with the Spurs winning, but it's not gonna be Kawhi's fault if they lose.

Like I said, if he's as good as people say he is, he'll find a way to win.

Rockets in 7.

This is going to be a 7 game series for all to remember.

And it's on NBA TV. This looks to be the best round 1 match-up so far, and it's on NBA TV. Are you fucking kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom