• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...-hopes-to-return-to-bulls-20170418-story.html

Rondo wants to return to Chicago. Sorry Celtics fans, he's not coming back

Legit shook by Playoff Rondo™.

gxpVNb4.jpg

It's the NBA. Every team is a superstar away. Getting those guys is easier said than done.

If this series goes the way it's looking I wouldn't be surprised to see Ainge dump the assets for PG. I assume that if the Bulls win this series there's no way Butler gets moved in the next year.

If this series goes the way it's looking I wouldn't be surprised to see Ainge dump the assets for PG. I assume that if the Bulls win this series there's no way Butler gets moved in the next year.

I think it's more likely than not that if the Celts endd up with the number 1 pick it's going to Chicago or Indy for Butler or PG. The Celtics are a team built to win now.

I think it's more likely than not that if the Celts endd up with the number 1 pick it's going to Chicago or Indy for Butler or PG. The Celtics are a team built to win now.

I just don't think the Bulls will move Butler if they win this series. PG makes sense since it's the perfect storm of locker room drama in Indy, the Celtics sucking and Ainge getting desperate.

1-3 record at home for the two teams I said would be the biggest front runners going into PS. Impressed by the trash brothers though, they shot an impressive 50% each tonight.

tumblr_ml87q0tkrp1re3x32o1_.gif

Marz

People can call Wade old all they want but he's still a HoFer and still has the ability to flip the switch when he needs to. He's still better than anyone on the Celtics roster.

Sixers over the Bulls in 2012.

I remember that series. The series where Rose tore his ACL in game 2. After game 2, the whole environment on that court changed. Sixers just looked like a completely different team. I remember how pissed off I was when the Bulls lose that series and Heat fans just rubbing it in.

I believe the Bulls and Celtics series is over. I hope it is a sweep for the Bulls. I want Thomas to be able to mourn properly. There are things in life bigger than sports and he is living a situation like that right now. He doesn't need to be focused on basketball or the playoffs. There is always next year.

There wasn't a next year for his sister. People mourn in different ways, I'd imagine he'll do what feels right to him.

Jarate

Banned
2012 was a fluke win for the Sixers.I'm pretty sure Rose and Noah got hurt.

We also gave the Celtics a run for their money that year.

I'm a Celtics hater but I do feel bad for IT. Rest of the team is supposed to step up but if you got freaking Paul Zipser outscoring your whole team then idk. Who is this guy? I'm just looking at stats, I don't follow anything but the Hawks lol

Is it fair that I'm questioning the staff around Stevens right now? The rotations have sort of been a mess since the ASB, the defense has no adjustments ever, the offense is prone to getting too one dimensional. Stevens is probably a top 5 coach on the league and without him we wouldn't even be on this spot, but maybe we should get better assistants surrounding him? Something like that?

The talent is very questionable, but this thing on the coaching is something that occurred to me as I tried not to punch a wall earlier. Am I crazy?

I don't see Clippers game that often. So I'll honestly forget why I don't like them after a while.
And then I watch them again.

Its why I love seeing them get completely outclassed in every facet by the Warriors, especially after that dumb comment about being lucky they didn't have to face them after they blew that 3-1 lead

Jazz have been able to keep this far too close

Tall4Life

Is it fair that I'm questioning the staff around Stevens right now? The rotations have sort of been a mess since the ASB, the defense has no adjustments ever, the offense is prone to getting too one dimensional. Stevens is probably a top 5 coach on the league and without him we wouldn't even be on this spot, but maybe we should get better assistants surrounding him? Something like that?

The talent is very questionable, but this thing on the coaching is something that occurred to me as I tried not to punch a wall earlier. Am I crazy?
I don't know man, like there were so many clear shots that just did not get. If the Bulls got an open 3 they almost always sunk it in in that game. We flunked on so many of those.

Then you also have some moments where guys like IT just go way too fast and do so much unnecessary shit. Every time he got a small break away, he'd go for a three immediately and miss. Every goddamn time. And then we wouldn't get that energy back for another couple of minutes. It was kind of amateur.

I don't know man, like there were so many clear shots that just did not get. If the Bulls got an open 3 they almost always sunk it in in that game. We flunked on so many of those.

Then you also have some moments where guys like IT just go way too fast and do so much unnecessary shit. Every time he got a small break away, he'd go for a three immediately and miss. Every goddamn time. And then we wouldn't get that energy back for another couple of minutes. It was kind of amateur.

Yeah I especially hate when IT does that. Some shots could have gone in, but the team looked flat on the first run by the Bulls. The body language was atrocious, they looked stale on offense and the defense got soft. It was so bad that I began questioning everyone involved including myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom