• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously think the Clippers are so much more fun to watch when Blake doesn't play and CP3 just shoots his shot. Honestly, if they could get Hayward to replace Blake, it would be so much better for them

I seriously think the Clippers are so much more fun to watch when Blake doesn't play and CP3 just shoots his shot. Honestly, if they could get Hayward to replace Blake, it would be so much better for them
Blake is a way better Ewing theory candidate than Rudy. This is not a fair trade of injuries! Rudy needs to come back or the Jazz are toast. Favors is a walking corpse. The man plays like he's about to retire at 25 years old.

CP3 should be more of a score-first point guard, at least let himself be that a decent amount more often.

Also, Doc playing chess while we're playing checkers by putting Pierce and Crawford out so that CP3 had to score

Blake is a way better Ewing theory candidate than Rudy. This is not a fair trade of injuries! Rudy needs to come back or the Jazz are toast. Favors is a walking corpse. The man plays like he's about to retire at 25 years old.

If I were to look into the future, 99% of the time, the team that gives Blake a max regrets it. Maybe some crazy team revitalizes him though

Dragun619

I think, if Clippers-Warriors happens, even if Warriors win, and win within 5 or 6, CP3 is seriously going to explode and put on a fucking show

Man, Y'all already know If that series happens, it'll straight up be 4 blow out games by the Warriors with or without KD, especially if Blake is still out by then.

Then CP3 would blow up at Doc for some answers and Glenn Davis gon come in and say I told y'all. lol

Man, Y'all already know If that series happens, it'll straight up be 4 blow out games by the Warriors with or without KD, especially if Blake is still out by then.

Then CP3 would blow up at Doc for some answers and Glenn Davis gon come in and say I told y'all. lol

and this is why I'm rooting for the Clippers to win against the Jazz.

who doesn't like fireworks?

Line_HTX

lol Harden.

Line straight up choked his boys :p

*drop kicks Line*

Pfffft... I hope your 1st Round streak breaks in half so that our Game 5 will have an 8:45 PM start and not 7 PM, you dirty fucking Cleve!

*Alisa throws Lee straight into the air and shoots missile arms

jdstorm

Banned
CP3 should be more of a score-first point guard, at least let himself be that a decent amount more often.

Also, Doc playing chess while we're playing checkers by putting Pierce and Crawford out so that CP3 had to score

If I were to look into the future, 99% of the time, the team that gives Blake a max regrets it. Maybe some crazy team revitalizes him though

Miami and Chicago are probably the two best spots for Blake. Utah and Portland also represent interesting opportunities. If LAC dont want to pay Blake the new Supermax.

Spuds better win tomorrow.

Do they look worried?
8Rb6dQk.jpg

now put your soul in the box and return to your seat to cheer collectively with your assigned section.

The Spurs got the Grizz's number, if if they allow it to go to game 6.

We can only hope the grizzlies "the world is out to get us" thing has settled

That's who the Grizzlies have been for 16 years and who Memphis has been since the beginning of time. It's what makes the city so great to be a part of. All the talk about "blowing it up" and not riding this thing out until the wheels literally fall off, and the choice is taken out of the equation, feels like all the more disingenuous a sentiment after unforgettable nights like Thursday. As someone who's been a paying customer for the past 16 years, having a great regular season followed by a playoff run, no matter how short-lived the run in a given year, proves to be way more enjoyable than trading away the team's second-best/arguably best player in Marc Gasol for the draft rights to Lonzo Ball, for example, to watch him develop into a non-franchise-changing player, because that is, more times than not, the case, with these guys not named LeBron James, and be bad for three years to end up, likely, right back where things were, if everything goes well.

El Topo

There's even more players arguably ahead of Blake (e.g. Westbrook, CP3) and others one could reasonably put above him (e.g. Paul George, Lillard), Lion.
Maybe without all those injuries Blake would have become a Top 10 player, alas he is not right now.

LionPride

Banned
There's even more players arguably ahead of Blake (e.g. Westbrook, CP3) and others one could reasonably put above him (e.g. Paul George, Lillard), Lion.
Maybe without all those injuries Blake would have become a Top 10 player, alas he is not right now.
I just named 10, lol. And that's with me having to move everyone below Harden down one because I forgot about Westbrook.

Blake is a top 20/25 player, but his injuries done fucked him over from being what he could be.

El Topo

I just named 10, lol. And that's with me having to move everyone below Harden down one because I forgot about Westbrook.

Blake is a top 20/25 player, but his injuries done fucked him over from being what he could be.

I know, I just wanted to reiterate just how many players I'd put above him. :D
Really a shame about all those injuries.

LionPride

Banned
I know, I just wanted to reiterate just how many players I'd put above him. :D
Really a shame about all those injuries.
Yep

Dude went from "Just a dunker" to a complete player getting TDs in the playoffs and helping against the Spurs in a major way. Shame about that 3-1 lead against the Rockets...

On that, Doc Rivers isn't a good coach

Umbooki

With Blake out for the Playoffs (again), I can't see this core staying put in the offseason. The Clippers' year was the same year they blew the 3-1 lead to Josh Smith and Corey Brewer, so it seems like the universe is bulldozing what remains of Lob City.

LionPride

Banned
With Blake out for the Playoffs (again), I can't see this core staying put in the offseason. The Clippers' year was the same year they blew the 3-1 lead to Josh Smith and Corey Brewer, so it seems like the universe is bulldozing what remains of Lob City.
If your coach allows Josh fucking Smith to beat you bombing threes and comeback with Harden on the bench...you need to blow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom