• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizeezyc

Idgaf if you haven't been in the playoffs doing your thing when defenses tighten up and play gets more physical then your not in the conversation for top 10.

Say what you want about Kyrie but dood is going up against a 73 win team with an elite defense hitting dagger 3s and dropping 40 on the biggest stage.

Cousins can put up regular season numbers all he wants with inflated stats losing games by at least 15 every night who cares?

Yeah I don't think Kyrie is top 10 because he does have clear defensive negatives and issues with his overall game, but you know he can get you a bucket in isolation and can be hidden to some extent as a guard. And yes, he's done it on the biggest stage now, which is why he's been boosted up by many (which makes sense and is fair). I have pretty good confidence he wouldn't be near top 10 lists without Bron, but he does have him.

Boogie as the all-offense/stats guy would need to do something similar at some point, otherwise he's just a guy who has pretty offensive numbers, a shitty personality, and no reputation for anything good beyond his talent.

Bread

Banned
Damn the way Derozan defended that made it look like Giannis would have to lay it up

Then he just hammered it down. Dude's a freak.

Slizeezyc

I love that Powell is at least being given minutes here. This was a move that needed to be made by Game 2 though.

Kyle Lowry is passing up open 3s. The man is broken.

Norm is a god send. He should be the primary ball handler, he gets to the rim without the stupid high screen that is getting the Raptors trapped. The Bucks should be happy about this half. They aren't even playing well and they are dead even.

Slizeezyc

Thank goodness for the Raptors they traded for Tucker and Serge. Without them, the Jonas and Carroll issues would be so highlighted.

Also Thon > Jaylen Brown. Ya fucked up again Ainge.

tied at the end of 1
tied at the end of 2

score is only 41 to 41

are these 2 teams that evenly matched, or is neither team playing all that well right now?

FZZ

Banned
Feel bad for AD would've easily been the best player in the league/face of the future of the league if he had a decent enough team and no injuries problems

He's way too skilled

Well Derozan is playing well and that's about it. Really ugly game.

Well, he got more than half the teams point. But I haven't watched either of these teams really play all season, so I was hoping to see the Raptors excel offensively and the Buck dominate the paint, but I haven't really seen anything too impressive this game so far.

Well, he got more than half the teams point. But I haven't watched either of these teams really play all season, so I was hoping to see the Raptors excel offensively and the Buck dominate the paint, but I haven't really seen anything too impressive this game so far.

Both defenses play really well. Both offenses play really badly.

I hope the Giannis show starts sometime in the 4th, because that was the main reason I tuned into this game in the first place.

I don't really care who wins, I just want to see some highlights in realtime during the flow of the game.

M.D

TPIuCSS.gif

Neither of these teams look worthy to move onto the next round right now...

I think we just gonna have to tap the Heat to come face the Cavs next round, or give the Pacers a second chance at best of 7.

Slizeezyc

GET JONAS OUT OF THE GAME!

If he can't even get a board -- already a foregone conclusion he's useless in pick and roll defense -- then what purpose does he have?

Slizeezyc

Good thing they had Cory Fucking Joseph and Delon Wright spotting up in the corner rather than Norman Powell the first 3 games of this series.

Eat shit Casey.

negitoro7

Can't believe what the Raptors got for T-Ross, cause they already had Powell who is a huge upgrade over him in everything other than dunking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom