• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry delivered for a half (sort of).

The team whose best players played the best have won the games so far (Magic Johnson tweet from my mind).

Even though neither team managed to score a lot of points, the team that scored the most points was able to win the game (/Magic in my mind tweet)

Hawks soaring high today. wonder how long this last.

19-4 run to open the game.

LOL Oubre tried to call a time out after he landed out of bounds with the ball. LOL

tumblr_oks35tUn8W1qc9n6mo1_500.jpg

TTG

Just tell me who is gonna get hurt today, is it Steph, Klay, Draymond with an ankle sprain from getting his foot stuck so far up Aminu's ass? Kerr is already missing shoot around with some undisclosed illness. Don't think these injuries will just stop with Durant's calf strain, I've seen what's going on around the league. Tell me already!

Just tell me who is gonna get hurt today, is it Steph, Klay, Draymond with an ankle sprain from getting his foot stuck so far up Aminu's ass? Kerr is already missing shoot around with some undisclosed illness. Don't think these injuries will just stop with Durant's calf strain, I've seen what's going on around the league. Tell me already!

Please don't... don't do this.

TTG

Please don't... don't do this.

Get the hard liquor out now, before it's announced that Zaza tripped and fell getting off the team bus, crushing Klay's shooting hand in 5 places while moaning the patented wildebeest on the Serengeti mating call "EEEYYYYYY," it will be too late then.

Undefined

Im happy thunder actually took a game. Its pretty apparant that Rockets are the better team. Oladipo was alright this game but overall I think hes kinda a disappointment. Nobody can really score big points on the team other than westbrook.
Whereas Rockets have multiple players that can get you 15-20+ points on a given night. And are actually reliable from the free throw line.

I still cant tell who will win the Raptors Bucks series. Raptors are supposed to be the better team but they have always choked in the playoffs. Last year they just got lucky.

I still cant tell who will win the Raptors Bucks series. Raptors are supposed to be the better team but they have always choked in the playoffs. Last year they just got lucky.

Based on what I saw today, even though the Bucks lost, it was very apparent they couldn't get anything going and were having a bad game. Meanwhile on the Raptors, DeRozan had the team on his back, yet only won still by single digits... so I would predict the Bucks in 6 if all 4 games so far are taken into perspective.

Plz don't go into the 4th with a 25pt lead. Well not like it really matters in the end but...yeah

Wiz talking a lot of trash for being down 20 the whole game.

But as long as they win the series, I guess it's ok.

The should keep talking trash. Dennis is a very emotional player and if Wall can get into his head, he'll start fucking shit up and be even more reckless.

Edit: Everyone but Wall is a no show. If one more person came to play, Wiz would be winning probably. Idk, I'm only looking at numbers.

Hawks seem to be playing very well tho.

It's gonna go to 7 and its gonna be unwatchable.

Both teams have a great defenses but disorganized and wildly inconsistent offenses (Middleton and Monroe are trash bros inconsistent and Giannis isn't far behind right now).

Whoever wins...LeBron wins.

Don't get me wrong. I want the Bucks to win. LeBron vs Giannis would be a lot more entertaining than whatever embarrassing effort Casey and the trash bros can present (even if the result won't be much different) but Giannis got to earn it and he isn't at the moment.

I hope the raps FO don't get fooled by a narrow series win and realize DD and Lowry are wasting their talent with Casey around.

Damn, I wanted to catch MIL-TOR

Ok, from now on, Lowry + DeRozan aren't the trash bros, they're the bipolar bros.

Glad to see Norm Powell finally get some minutes, his great play subbing for DeRozan back in January/February at such a young age was, iirc, a major part in Toronto deciding to ship Ross out for Ibaka. Also, his size, length, wingspan, etc. made him a much more ideal 3rd guard, compared to Corey Joeseph.

JV coming off the bench to mirror Monroe's minutes seems to have worked relatively well.

Tucker seems to have played one of the best 0/0/1/0/0 games ever played, which makes sense, his defense is amazing. Had he started the year on a contender, he would be 1st team all-defense.

tied at the end of 1
tied at the end of 2

score is only 41 to 41

are these 2 teams that evenly matched, or is neither team playing all that well right now?

Bucks have a suffocating, length based defense, and typically scored a ton on transition points (something Toronto is gonna be extra diligent about). Raptors use a ton of the shot clock to find their shot, and post ASB became a top 5 defense team with Ibaka and Tucker.

Looks like Kerr won't be coaching tonight due to illness. Hopefully nothing too serious. EDIT: Already posted I see

If Nurkic plays tonight (he got upgraded to doubtful), I hope the Blazers give the Dubs a punch in the mouth. This is too much smh

Man. Whatever happened to the angry Spurs from 2014? I want those guys back.

😂😂😂😂 that last sequence 😂😂😂😂 Aldridge 😂😂😂😂 what a useless bust he's been for us. And then fouling the 3pt play😂😂😂😂 Would not be surprised at all if we don't even get out of this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom