• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidget

I want Houston to win but that lack of foul call on Harden was BS. Lots of stupid OKC decisions though. Not taking out Roberson when the hack-a-Shaq was starting, Westbrook going for crazy shots near the end, etc.

The last few minutes OKC were a complete mess. They gave this game away.

I blame the coach. Roberson's inability to hit a FT, but can shoot 3's...@?, and Oladipo for not fouling on the other end immediately after the rebound.
edit: Oh and the refs for making questionable calls, blanant non calls and allowing bullshit offensive 3pt fouls to be called.

Derwind

Westbrook with the hero ball but I got to give him credit he was keeping OKC in the game.

I blame the coach. Roberson's inability to hit a FT, but can shoot 3's...@?, and Oladipo for not fouling on the other end immediately after the rebound.

Seriously, why the fuck did they keep Roberson in after clanking all those makeable FT's? I would sit his tired ass play after that.

Line_HTX

Jonathan Feigen‏ @Jonathan_Feigen 3m3 minutes ago

Beverley turns to the OKC crowd. Says goodbye, in a matter of speaking.

That goes to that classless low-life, the son of the minority owner.

jdstorm

Banned
Well that sucked. Congrats Rockets.

OKC is such a stupid team sometimes. Seems like Billy Donovan learned about as much in college as the typical florida player

spyder_ur

Atrocious, terrible game. With all the incredible basketball being played in the NBA today, this was a real display of the bad.

And good lord, Donovan. Get it together.

Nene, for this first round series, is shooting 23-25, and shot 12-12 (ties record for most FGs in a playoff perfect game).

GOAT

Such an amazing pickup, and for the veteran's minimum too

Cant believe James Harden has fans, dude is anti basketball. He travels most of the time and then he hardly even shoots the ball, he just looks to be fouled everytime, Its a shame too because his shit is nice, its just infuriating. As someone who loved watching Kobe, he is the exact opposite of that.

The guy makes it so hard for me to watch, I get so frustrated, hah!

TTG

Cant believe James Harden has fans, dude is anti basketball. He travels most of the time and then he hardly even shoots the ball, he just looks to be fouled everytime, Its a shame too because his shit is nice, its just infuriating. As someone who loved watching Kobe, he is the exact opposite of that.

Just focus on this photo, it will all be over soon:

2157889318001_5021904866001_5021877810001-vs.jpg

Our C bouta do it.

What?!?! What's going on here

He plays within the rules and is extremely efficient. He's a team player. Some of his games are prettier than others, but the hate he gets makes me love his game even more.

Anti-basketball, ahahahaha.

Oh God, I'm dying.

Im guessing you're "dying" because you're a fan of the Rockets/Harden?

Wasn't personal, just commenting on Harden's style of play. Are you arguing that he doesn't look to draw fouls? Or just making fun of my anti-basketball? It was probably the wrong term to use, but I don't know what else to call it. "Exploitive of the the rules", better?

Surfinn

Wasn't personal, just commenting on Harden's style of play. Are you arguing that he doesn't look to draw fouls? Or just making fun of my anti-basketball? It was probably the wrong term to use, but I don't know what else to call it. "Exploitive of the the rules", better?
Yeah just play the fucking game. So tired of the exploitative strats

Anti-basketball hahahaha

He played badly today, that's not deniable, but it makes a ton of sense how this is the first game I've seen you comment on. Try watching his better games, or regular games, more often, please.

"The exact opposite of Kobe", what? Kobe isn't some pinnacle of how basketball should be played whatsoever.

HeavenlyE

How is no one mentioning Grant with the weakest and dumbest foul I've ever seen, like seriously if you foul hard odds are Nene probably misses 1 and you're only down 2, if you don't foul at all hey its still a one possession game

But if you give possibly the weakest fucking foul you've ever given against someone who is perfect from the field and is right under the basket you give them almost a guaranteed win and shouldn't be allowed on the court in the 4th quarter.

TTG

Let's face it, they both lost. Spurs in 6.

Anti-basketball hahahaha

He played badly today, that's not deniable, but it makes a ton of sense how this is the first game I've seen you comment on. Try watching his better games, or regular games, more often, please.

"The exact opposite of Kobe", what? Kobe isn't some pinnacle of how basketball should be played whatsoever.

Have you seen me comment on some games? I'll bring a back one of those previous comments: James Harden is more annoying than Paul Pierce riding over a sprawled and writhing Lebron James on his wheelchair with an indignant Chris Paul in his lap.

No MVP, no conference finals, and no soup for you.

Surfinn

Anti-basketball hahahaha

Dude is good. Westbrook is good.

But I hate seeing exploits used as strats. They both did it in crunchtime in that game

TTG

Dude is good. Westbrook is good.

But I hate seeing exploits used as strats. They both did it in crunchtime in that game

Hold fast my son. Neither player is top 5. Is it too late to change my fictitious mvp vote? I'm with Zach Lowe, Kawhi all the way.

LionPride

Banned

And Kobe Bean Bryant is the epitome of how basketball should be played?

Hold fast my son. Neither player is top 5. Is it too late to change my fictitious mvp vote? I'm with Zach Lowe, Kawhi all the way.

WHo's your top 5

Cyrus

My spurs are so awful right now that I don't doubt that either the rockets or the thunder could trip over themselves to a series win against us.

I'm not even confident we can beat the Grizzlies anymore. We've been in shambles since we blew that lead to Warriors. They lost like 4-5 games in a row to end the regular season, and now the series is tied 2-2. If we do get past them I don't see us beating either Rockets or Thunder in a series. We are looking like one of the worst 60 win teams ever :/

Line_HTX

I'll allow it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom