• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st half we did it.
Look at this young boy
501137546-832x447.jpg

spyder_ur

Good half. Granted it might have been a bit irregular with The Gerald Green Experience.

They played well though and would be up 5-6 more points with better officiating.

Dude's an offensive genius but yeah, his games are generally hard to watch imo.

That 3 point foul he drew off Gibson where he hooked his arm was fucking disgusting. That really shouldn't be allowed. At all.

Westbrook going into hero ball mode is frustrating, but I can't even blame him anymore. He's playing with a bunch of bums, no matter how much he tries sticking up for them in front of the media. The Rockets have at least 3 players coming off the bench better than anyone he's got on the roster with him. He's gonna get his MVP, and deservedly so, but I feel for the nigga.

spyder_ur

I'm about to lose my mind at this officiating. Canaan is all over IT, but Isaiah needs to slow down a bit.

Seriously, can anyone explain the shoe thing to me? Throwing something off the court isn't fine, but grabbing someone is? I guess that has never really been seen before.

Terrible decision by IT not to hit a trailer but that was a blocking foul on Canaan, not a charge. It's weird to see Canaan playing so well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom