• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K11 PS3 League | Season 1 | Real Money. Real Talk

Smokey said:
trade accepted on my part...need one of the overlords to approve it :p

later on today juan howard will get swapped for joel anthony
either me or diddy will approve. whoever gets on first.

quick question, can admins make the switch via league site?

also, diddy/purexed trade isn't showing up in-game. i'll take a look at it when i get home tonight.

edit: still looking for a fast pg. i have steve blake. we can swap. let's make this happen :)

ecnal

:lol

obviously someone is not familiar with how kidd plays in 2K.

oh well, thanks for dismantling the heat smokey :)

i still don't get how this guy wanted rose/noah but settled for kidd/brenda

Does CJ Miles interest u Diddy? He a versatile SF who can attack n hit a open 3. He use to being a reserve n wont ur teams chemistry.

Smokey

ecnal said:

oh i'm familiar with how he plays, but how he plays is not how *I* play. Beubois or however you spell his name suits my style far better than Kidd.

ecnal

Smokey said:
oh i'm familiar with how he plays, but how he plays is not how *I* play

i wasn't referring to you. i'm sure you know exactly how he plays, that's why he's being traded.

rinse82

ecnal said:

Easy there it was pretty much Wade/Big Z for Noah/Rose which isn't a huge upgrade over this trade when you consider I get Jet in the deal too. Let's judge the trade after we play a couple of games with our new teams.

I think I get to test my new team against you first :D

Looking forward to the condescending post that will follow our game where you deconstruct my 2K11 skills. Poor pistolpete :lol

thomasbk

Hey, was there a form I was supposed to fill out after every game? I forgot about that!
It isn't on the OP, so can someone post the link? :p

SamuraiX-

So I'm gonna go buy a heat gun today to try to repair my PS3... If it works, I'm thinking about backing up all my data ASAP before I do anything else. I was gonna ask, do you need a Sony brand USB/external HDD in order to have compatibility with your PS3 for file transfers?

thomasbk said:
Hey, was there a form I was supposed to fill out after every game? I forgot about that!
It isn't on the OP, so can someone post the link? :p
it is in the op.

Sportsmanship Award: Receives a $50 Gift Card, courtesy of the Commish. Based on highest player feedback score. Feedback Form Here

SamuraiX- said:
So I'm gonna go buy a heat gun today to try to repair my PS3... If it works, I'm thinking about backing up all my data ASAP before I do anything else. I was gonna ask, do you need a Sony brand USB/external HDD in order to have compatibility with your PS3 for file transfers?
you should post your question in My Ps3 Died and i lived to tell the story thread.

ecnal

rinse82 said:
Easy there it was pretty much Wade/Big Z for Noah/Rose which isn't a huge upgrade over this trade when you consider I get Jet in the deal too. Let's judge the trade after we play a couple of games with our new teams.

I think I get to test my new team against you first :D

Looking forward to the condescending post that will follow our game where you deconstruct my 2K11 skills. Poor pistolpete :lol

the guy asked me what i adjusted to, and i told him.

i won't have any comments for our game, i'll just post a bunch of laughing emoticons afterwards -- it should sufficiently describe the outcome.

ecnal said:

i won't have any comments for our game, i'll just post a bunch of laughing emoticons afterwards -- it should sufficiently describe the outcome.
i love driveby daggers.
Smokey said:
Shots fired in ps3 league , bringin the rain

spritebj.gif

rinse82

ecnal said:

see you online tonight :D

rinse82

ecnal said:
when you gonna be around?

i should be good to go around 8pm EST, does that work?

EDIT: hopefully the trade is validated by then, but if not I'm not fussy we can still play, cause I'm not sure I'll be available tmw night to get the game in before the deadline.

ecnal

rinse82 said:
i should be good to go around 8pm EST, does that work?

EDIT: hopefully the trade is validated by then, but if not I'm not fussy we can still play, cause I'm not sure I'll be available tmw night to get the game in before the deadline.

8pm EST works.

get the trade done before so i can show you how big of an upgrade rose is over kidd.

ecnal, i know you have access to ustream.
stream this bitch.
i wont be home in time to make the switch as i'll be home around 7pm pst. hopefully diddy will be home in time to make the switch.

Smokey

viakado said:
ecnal, i know you have access to ustream.
stream this bitch.
i wont be home in time to make the switch as i'll be home around 7pm pst. hopefully diddy will be home in time to make the switch.
Give me admin rights. You can do it through the website :p

DO IT

Smokey said:
Give me admin rights. You can do it through the website :p

DO IT
how can an admin approve a trade through the site?
everytime i click on the trades link in the admin page, it says "coming soon"
ecnal said:
i could never get the quality right.

always looked way too blurry compared to yours.
its good enough, same quality as when smokey streams it. maybe your camera was too close? or not enough background lighting to cause the blurriness.

Smokey

viakado said:
how can an admin approve a trade through the site?
everytime i click on the trades link in the admin page, it says "coming soon"

its good enough, same quality as when smokey streams it. maybe your camera was too close? or not enough background lighting to cause the blurriness.
Once both parties accept a trade, an admin has to go through 2k to approve it you can't so it through the site.

That's why you should assign me admin rights through the website so i can process trade :p

rinse82

Smokey said:
Sweet. Rinse propose the trade of Anthony for Howard. I'm on my phone so I can't do it.

Dwyannneee waddddee!

Cant from work, Anthony still not showing up as a tradeable player. I'll have to try in-game tonight.

what happens if we can't get our games done tonight?
i have some "business" to take care later on tonight, so if kursk takes a while to appear online i'm afraid i won't be able to get it done this evening.
can we play week one left over games during week two?

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
every fucking season.
smokey swindles someone.
next season we're having veto power.
ITS YOUR FUCKING LEAGUE!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

pussy rouge commish comfirmed

DCX

seattle6418 said:
what happens if we can't get our games done tonight?
i have some "business" to take care later on tonight, so if kursk takes a while to appear online i'm afraid i won't be able to get it done this evening.
can we play week one left over games during week two?
all week 1 games will be simmed tomorrow tonight. week 2 games can begin tomorrow night.
if you two can get your game going in the next couple of days, i can hold off simming your game and still move forward to the next week.

ecnal

as promised:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ecnal

rinse82 said:
gg :lol :lol

hopefully no hard feelings, i'm just messing around. :lol

it was a good game -- you definitely have good spacing on offense for lebron to do his thing.

i see why you made the trade--kidd and jet will theoretically help space the court for lebron--but those guys, combined, will never have as much output as wade.

they didn't even have as much output as rose ;D

rinse82

ecnal said:
hopefully no hard feelings, i'm just messing around. :lol

it was a good game -- you definitely have good spacing on offense for lebron to do his thing.

i see why you made the trade--kidd and jet will theoretically help space the court for lebron--but those guys, combined, will never have as much output as wade.

they didn't even have as much output as rose ;D

yeah man no worries, all in good fun.

it's going to take some time for me to get used to the new make up. LeBron was horrid from the field, was forcing the issue a bit.

You're great with Rose, he was eating up Kidd and Terry all-day.

gg again.

Top Bottom