• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K11 PS3 League | Season 1 | Real Money. Real Talk

seattle6418 said:
Knicks and Warriors last night started off as an ugly game. We had lots of turnovers, but in the end, it was a fun matchup. Warriors are so far, the hardest team i faced to guard the ball handler.

He runs around a lot, and makes a lot of passes, so it was a difficult task. I´m glad the knicks were able to recover in the end. Amare and Azabuike were huge.

Now i need to play the Blazers, but regular season starts tonight. Can´t wait to see NWO lose it´s first. It´s gonna be a tight schedule from now on.

I´ll try to go online before the game to get the Blazers game done. Hopefully we will be ablr to get it done.

i should be able to get online before celts/heat

@hornets
@ rockets

holla

------------------------------------------
first trade of the season gents.

greg-oden-roaring1.jpg

for

andrew-bynum.jpg

ecnal, a league invite will be sent to you shortly so that you can take over as the bulls owner.
you're psn/aim has been added to the OP player list as well.

SamuraiX- said:
Moris and viak in collusion confirmed.

Seriously, who the fuck would agree to that trade?
simple give and take really.
i get my defensive anchor and boardman while moris gets an upgrade in the post offense.

Smokey said:
Is that a joke
gimme kidd you skank.

SamuraiX-

viakado said:
ecnal, a league invite will be sent to you shortly so that you can take over as the bulls owner.
you're psn/aim has been added to the OP player list as well.

Nice. So we get encal to take over for the Bulls, huh? Hey dude, I still have my Week 1 game vs. Chicago. You free tonight maybe after the season openers?

viakado said:
simple give and take really.
i get my defensive anchor and boardman while moris gets an upgrade in the post offense

I feel like I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. He already had a decent offensive big man (that can also knock down a mid-range jumper) in Marcus Camby. Comparing their stats, Camby is pretty much equal to Bynum, expect with Bynum having a higher low post rating (which isn't really that high to begin with).

Who knows. Maybe Moris can make better use of Bynum that I think he will. You can't deny that the Lakers got more out of this trade than the Blazers though. I'm a little bit more worried about playing you now, viak. :p

SamuraiX- said:
Nice. So we get encal to take over for the Bulls, huh? Hey dude, I still have my Week 1 game vs. Chicago. You free tonight maybe after the season openers?

I feel like I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. He already had a decent offensive big man (that can also knock down a mid-range jumper) in Marcus Camby. Comparing their stats, Camby is pretty much equal to Bynum, expect with Bynum having a higher low post rating (which isn't really that high to begin with).

Who knows. Maybe Moris can make better use of Bynum that I think he will. You can't deny that the Lakers got more out of this trade than the Blazers though. I'm a little bit more worried about playing you now, viak. :p

Miller/Roy/Batum/Aldridge/Camby is a good offensive 5 and good defensive 5.

A Bayless/Rudy/Matthews/Babbit/Oden bench put too much burden on Bayless and Rudy to score, couple that with me not liking either too much and Przybilla being even worse than Oden, replacing Oden with Bynum gives me a big who can score when I rest Camby and aldridge.

I'm hoping that a back up C like Bynum can get his against second string Cs.

SamuraiX-

I suppose. He's good enough to start for the Lakers, so why not?

It can be pretty difficult to score in the low post in this game though, unless it's an open/partially contested dunk/layup. I'll be keeping an eye on your games to see if you can utilize him the way you hoped.

Good luck, man! :D

ecnal

i think the trade is good for both parties.

blazers already have defensive/rebounding anchors in camby/pryz (pryz having 99 o/d reb and solid defensive ratings), so oden is essentially redundant.

lakers don't need any post offense outside of gasol. oden can get 10/10 easily just off of putbacks and uncontested layups. he's really efficient in the world of 2K.

i was simply laughing because oden is guaranteed to get hurt, even in the virtual world. oden went down for me in 2K10 just by JUMPING AND GETTING A REBOUND. :lol

anyways, as the new bulls owner, i should be around later tonight after the lakers game.

holla @ me if you have any trade proposals.

johnny_park said:
I want Rudy Fernandez but I don't know who to give up. What do you want for him?

I went over some possible trades but nothing really appeals to me. The trades that do look good are lopsided in my favor, so I doubt you'd be interested I'll propose a trade or two in a bit anyway

rinse82

ecnal said:
i think the trade is good for both parties.

blazers already have defensive/rebounding anchors in camby/pryz (pryz having 99 o/d reb and solid defensive ratings), so oden is essentially redundant.

lakers don't need any post offense outside of gasol. oden can get 10/10 easily just off of putbacks and uncontested layups. he's really efficient in the world of 2K.

i was simply laughing because oden is guaranteed to get hurt, even in the virtual world. oden went down for me in 2K10 just by JUMPING AND GETTING A REBOUND. :lol

anyways, as the new bulls owner, i should be around later tonight after the lakers game.

holla @ me if you have any trade proposals.

Let's bring Wade home back to Chicago.

You interested?

thomasbk

I'm playing viakado at 9:30 est, so how about we play when I finish that game?
So I can get two beat downs out of the way back to back! :(

ecnal

Houston Rockets
Orlando Magic
@ New Jersey Nets
Miami Heat
@ Sacramento Kings

i can play 1-2 games.

thomasbk

Im downloading the new patch now, but I can play when im done downloading, since Jazz guy didn't show up! :p
Im the Rockets!

ecnal

gg thomas.

i can play another game after the lakers game if anyone else on my sched is around.

Orlando Magic
@ New Jersey Nets (tomorrow)
Miami Heat
@ Sacramento Kings

SamuraiX-

So is there any simple way to fix this or do I gotta ship this shit back to Sony and be left gamingless for 6 months? :(

Well, I found some video tutorial on YouTube. Gonna try that. Seems simple enough to do. Hopefully I'll have it back up and working by the end of the week. Shit fucking sucks man. Had the damn thing for 3 years. :(

thomasbk

69 - 39! :D
I'm starting to think that I'm not very good! ... nah! the other guys just get lucky against me! yeah! that's it!

SamuraiX- said:
So is there any simple way to fix this or do I gotta ship this shit back to Sony and be left gamingless for 6 months? :(

Well, I found some video tutorial on YouTube. Gonna try that. Seems simple enough to do. Hopefully I'll have it back up and working by the end of the week. Shit fucking sucks man. Had the damn thing for 3 years. :(
wow that sucks man. i hope you get it fixed.
thomasbk said:
69 - 39! :D
I'm starting to think that I'm not very good! ... nah! the other guys just get lucky against me! yeah! that's it!
once you get the shot timing, you'll start doing a lot better.
plus speedy brooks was murdering me.
gimme. :)

RDreamer

Does the league week switch over earlier friday or later friday or after friday or what? I still need to play the Pacers and Warriors.

rinse82

hey ecnal,

would you be able to play tonight? i'll be at the raps-knicks game but should be home around 10:30

Or we can try tomorrow night.

I'm Miami.

I´ll be online again later on tonight, trying to get the last game done. After that i´ll switch to watch a couple of interesting debuts on League Pass.

Top Bottom