• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K11 PS3 League | Season 1 | Real Money. Real Talk

ecnal

rinse82 said:
hey ecnal,

would you be able to play tonight? i'll be at the raps-knicks game but should be home around 10:30

Or we can try tomorrow night.

I'm Miami.

ya, we can try tonight as well.

i dunno when pistol wanted to play though...

i'll likely be around all day starting around 2pm PST, but i'll post when im here.

rinse82

Think I'm pretty close on a Wade deal, just minor details to iron out.

So last call on offers.

Looking for a PG/C combo

ecnal

pistolpete2940 said:
Ideally, I'd like to play before the Nets game. It starts at 4 PST I believe.

edit: After 7 PST should be good too.

maybe we can start around 3pm pst?

is that enough time?

i may be around earlier too, i'll post here when im available.

thomasbk

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Hey thomas im avaiable to play now if ur around, if not the same time i told u earlier

I'm at work right now, and after that Im gonna go play soccer... I'll be home like at 11 est! Is that OK with you?

I still have to play kursk and the Blazers. I´m on leaguepass, but if you want to play tonight, hit me here in this thread, i will check often.

If not, then we play the final game tomorrow night.

MorisUkunRasik said:
available 11pm tonight PST, or tomorrow after 5pm.

11pm PST to me is 4am. Can´t do it.

So if tomorrow is after 5pm, it should be 10pm for me, which is perfect.

We´ll get it done tomorrow then. I´ll be online after 8pm my local time (3pm for you).

I didn't know what happened. I feel like a lot of the threes I took weren't bad shots. Perfect release and everything.

What exactly was I doing that you adjusted to, if you don't mind me asking.

ecnal

pistolpete2940 said:
I didn't know what happened. I feel like a lot of the threes I took weren't bad shots. Perfect release and everything.

What exactly was I doing that you adjusted to, if you don't mind me asking.

you really only ran a couple plays from my perspective -- a screen to post for lopez and a screen to a corner shot for outlaw.

outside of those, you essentially dribble in to another defender and then try and lead that defender's man away from the ball.

e.g.; harris has the ball, dribbles in and draws brewer momentarily, you then lead pass brewer's man away from the action and attempt a shot/pumpfake to drive.

that's your offense in a nut shell -- obviously i'm over simplifying it (i know you ran more plays and pNr, but it was few and far between), but, from my perspective, i adjusted to those 3 things and i dropped your shooting percentage well bellow 40%.

on defense, you like to go for steals on simple passes, so i started lead passing the opposite way the momentum would take you for the steal, which lead to a bunch of easy wide open shots. also, you also don't pay attention to off ball screens well so i started getting deng heavily involved after the first quarter.

adjusted to the aforementioned and it worked.

Purexed

Banned
Can we approve or cockblock Smokey and Rinse's trade so I can finish out my week already?!? I don't care one way or another, but it's holding up my game...

Thanks! :D

Purexed

Banned
Utah, Golden State, Houston, Portland and Milwaukee, you ALL have trade offers.

Holler via PM, don't want any cockblockers getting in between trade negotiations!!! :D

thomasbk

That was a great game Dmncnby2k9! At least for me! :p
I still lost by like 11, but I was leading most of the game until I got sloppy at the end :p
After losing 3 games by like 40 points, this gives me hope that maybe I can win at least one game in the season! :lol

DiddyBop

Anyone in need a a solid post defender that can help stop those quick,pesky guards from gettin in the lane? perkins and maybe jermaine oneal are avail depending on the offers. looking for a reserve SF

rinse82

Purexed said:
Can we approve or cockblock Smokey and Rinse's trade so I can finish out my week already?!? I don't care one way or another, but it's holding up my game...

Thanks! :D

Trade's getting done today, proposal's been sent.

Smokey

trade accepted on my part...need one of the overlords to approve it :p

later on today juan howard will get swapped for joel anthony

rinse82

To Dallas:

Dwyane Wade
Joel Anthony
Eddie House

To Miami:

Jason Kidd
Brendan Haywood
Jason Terry

as per Smokey, Juwan Howard will be swapped for Anthony to true up the trade later. 2k is buggy right now and my inactive players aren't showing up as tradeable.

Top Bottom