• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K9 *PS3*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So anyone picking this up next week for the PS3? 4 MAN LEAGUE POSSIBLE!?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No 360,might have one in Nov sometime,but I still don't trust the system after what I have been through replacing them.

This is awesome,I got a maybe so far! :D

Mrbob

PC version is $19.99.

PC league ftw.

Amazing how 2K can sell the PC version for 40 dollars cheaper! :lol

Smokey

I thought we were doing the league on PS3 this season although I really don't care it'd just be nice to know??

SPEAK UP GAF

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im pretty sure its 360. i already caved on madden ps3, im sticking with 360 on 2k9 no matter what you guys decide

Mrbob

You also caved on NCAA PS3 and you'll cave again! :D

Of course caving in on NCAA PS3 was a big mistake since I will have to end your undefeated season in the last regular season game!

Mrbob

Even though I won't partake in this league, it should probably stay on 360.

Splitting the Madden league up has hurt both leagues.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
You also caved on NCAA PS3 and you'll cave again! :D

Of course caving in on NCAA PS3 was a big mistake since I will have to end your undefeated season in the last regular season game!

true, but i have enough friends that are gonna buy it on 360 to keep me on that system.

and your ending nothing.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Even though I won't partake in this league, it should probably stay on 360.

No one asked you!

If you all want to buy me a 360 I'd be happy as hell to play in a 360 league,but that's not happening so STAY OUT XBOTS!

=D

Smokey said:
I thought we were doing the league on PS3 this season although I really don't care it'd just be nice to know??

SPEAK UP GAF

Looking to you for leadership on that. You did a pretty great job leading the last two leagues so...start a new thread and get a tally going.

I too would like to have some clarity on this as my preference would be PS3 as I like that controller better. I'm flexible though...

CB3 said:
2k just announced a PC version due out late october

Wow . . . that's kinda crazy of them. Why so cheap? And don't they worry about piracy? Pretty steep requirements for the PC.

NBA 2K9 - PC (Pre-order)

2K HD – Breathtaking action in full HD resolution brings you radically improved facial textures and eye movement, true-to-life crowd reactions and celebration sequences, and much more.

Styles Upon Styles – New Signature Defensive Styles and more Signature Shots, dunks and free throws give you EVEN MORE distinctive player styles.

Adaptive AI – Now your teammates and your opponents read, react, and adjust in real time to match your gameplay strategies.

The Association 2.0 - All-new NBA.com interface, Player Ambitions, Player Scouting, and more options for the casual player make this the most robust Franchise mode ever.

* Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300 or greater | NVIDIA 6600 or greater | DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.

Other Requirements: Internet connection and Steam(TM) account required to play game.

Everyone

2KSports NBA2K92KSports

7-10425-31504-6pad$19.99pad

http://take2store.stores.yahoo.net/nba2k9pcp.html

Matrix

DenogginizerOS said:
What is the verdict on a PS3 league?

I think you have to have at least 8 for a league.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm picking this up on Sunday when the Toys R' Us deal kicks in; I'm down with the PS3 if there's enough people to make it a meaningful league.

I'll claim the Clippers.

Top Bottom