• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

I'm stressed. The margin of error feels so slim. Lebron and Kyrie can't make a mistake here on out.

They made two mistakes after this. Lebron deferring to Korver. Kyrie one-on-one. You can't get away with those against a team this good.

I watched enough Korver (on the Bulls) to know you don't go to him for big shots.

How do you fire those 3's at the end Cleveland, I'm seriously perplexed here. It would have been tough to beat the Warriors defense, but that Kyrie and especially that JR shot just can't happen in professional sports.

Cavs need somebody to at least take like, five to seven minutes to spell Bron.

He can't be out there for all but like, three minutes, he's just not capable of it, nobody is.

LionPride

Banned
Oh fuck please don't start a Kobe/LeBron argument

It's damn near fact that Kobe is below LeBron at this point

Move on Kobe Stans

HEY TACOBELL. How 'bout extending that free taco promotion to Canada if GSW manages to snag a perfect playoff run
giphy.gif

Wasn't it obvious Durant was going to take the pull-up 3???
I could tell the whole way.
Not sure better defense would have mattered but that was a good look at that part of the game.

ISOM

Gtfo of here with that. You give Bron a prime Shaq to work with and he's getting far more than three rings in the early 2000s.

You give Kobe, Wade and Bosh and he gets more than 2 rings. I mean he had less talent in Pau and Odom and still got two. Please...

bionic77

Basketball is cancelled, let's all tailgate the senate hearing tomorrow.
Mr. BlackGhost this is bionic77 from FuckYourMomma Daily News.

Can you explain how you managed to fuck that up? The people want to know how you always find a way to fuck over the land.

What a heartbreaker. I'm not trying to see Cavs/Warriors round 4 but if the Cavs make adjustments and get back to the Finals next year I'd be excited see Lebron have another fight with the Warriors

Gorillaz

So what's the excuse for the loss? Players showed up. Kyrie went god mode. JR hit 3, Korver too. So what's the excuse??
Too much fire power with Durant on there

Didn't matter if they slowed the tempo when you got shot like that happening at the end.

Literally do not have the pieces for this

TTG

Wade on Dallas
Dirk on Miami

With one shot? Dirk? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't remember it. Would you mind digging it up?

Anyway, back to the business at hand: HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIIIIIIT. When JR made that 3 I thought the chances went 90/10 Cavs considering they're at home and all that.

That was cruel, let's see what Barkley has to say on nba tv.

Tbh I kinda feel bad for Lebron went to Cleveland saw Kyrie, got Love. Thought he had multiple trophies in the bag. Then GS just pop up first year. Second year he got the chip to OH. But then out of nowhere KD just completely obliterates the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom