• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I can't believe people want Round 4 of this garbage

We had a playoffs with like 2 series out of 14 leading up to this moment and it's a 4-0 sweep lmao

At least this will force Silver to do something about these super teams because it makes the game unwatchable since there's no reason to care for 95% of the player base

People calling this greatness just make me SMH

Just put some hard cap on the league because NBA is close to unwatchable because the season is decided from the outset

just SMH

in before the warriors defense force comes in and calls me salty okay smh

Its partially the owners fault for more teams not tanking. Like WTF are the Raptors doing, tank fam.

TTG

He just strolled down, pulled up and took their soul. That's a shot KD takes in the Drew League in the summer, not in the NBA finals.

Did you see Curry? His jaw dropped and he spent the next 10 seconds chasing his mouth guard across the floor.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Hit me w the KD w the Draymond attitude pls I appreciate he's humble and all but god damn let's peep sum emotion after clutch like that

Press conference interview spoliers inc

"I had to do what my team needed me to do"

Tbh I kinda feel bad for Lebron went to Cleveland saw Kyrie, got Love. Thought he had multiple trophies in the bag. Then GS just pop up first year. Second year he got the chip to OH. But then out of nowhere KD just completely obliterates the idea.

If you want to be real, this whole Super Team behemoth is a Frankenstein monster of his own creation.

Farsi

what's more demoralizing for a game 3? getting blown out by 18+ or losing in this fashion?

I can't imagine what Lebron is thinking right now, the same kid he beat to get his first title is now getting revenge by taking one away from him. This is way worse than a blow out imo.

Sports is so awesome.

phanphare

Banned
fuck

DBxQ-MoUQAETAtq.jpg

nightmare fuel

Man, Kyrie and JR flatout cost them this. What the fuck were they doing? And Lebron needs to demand the ball and take more shots near the end of the game.

LionPride

Banned

We had a playoffs with like 2 series out of 14 leading up to this moment and it's a 4-0 sweep lmao

At least this will force Silver to do something about these super teams because it makes the game unwatchable since there's no reason to care for 95% of the player base

Just put some hard cap on the league because NBA is close to unwatchable because the season is decided from the outset

just SMH

Hey guess what

More people are watching these finals than since Jordan

FZZ

Banned
No, where did I say that?

I'm saying Bron didn't win anything until he got paired up with Wade and Bosh. I'm sure if he did have Shaq he may have won a ring or two but no way he gets more than Kobe. And I guarantee you Kobe would have got more rings if he had been paired up with Bosh and Wade.

okay yeah not continuing this conversation

LMFAO

Buahahaha Not the finish Cleveland wanted, but the finish Cleveland deserved.

Irving and LeBron had to play god tier basketball just to try to hang, but you can never get rid of that Cleveland stench. Like a bad body odor that clings to everything... It's never truly gone.

Have fun sleeping tonight, LeBron. Oh, and then waking back up to reality in the morning.

16-0 and ready for that parade!

just SMH

Ratings are fine. Their TV deal is ridiculously lucrative and their leverage for next negotiations will only get better. The NBA is at a better place in terms of talent and worldwide appeal than it's ever been.

But don't let facts get in the way of your trash can hot take, bro.

Greatness is exactly what's being displayed here. You not liking it doesn't make it less true. And on that note...

just SMH

you pre-emptively calling yourself out also doesn't make it less true.

honestly though, if it was literally any other team in the east i could at least be appreciating this shit

but instead it has to be my hometown, being the butt of every fucking schlep on the internet's jokes, yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom