• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
The Spurs were the better team.

Both years.

Kemba would be a good 6th man on a contender.

LeBron's teams have been favored twice in the Finals. Heat were favored against Dallas when they lost and they were favored against the Spurs the year that they won. The other 6 times LeBron's teams have been underdogs.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Some people are gonna die from alcohol poisoning tonight:

WzaJ8Ys.jpg

So that's the master plan to reduce San Francisco population

Interesting!

GraveRobberX

Would this Cavs team be considered the best ever if they came back and won four in a row to 4-3?

I'd put Lebron over Jordan

Lebron would be #1 for fucking ever

Do something never done (win 4 straight, be the only team to be on record as the team to comeback in the Finals) against a dynasty caliber team, Holy Shit!

GraveRobberX

The Black Panther teaser is gonna be Lit 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm here for that!

effzee

No team has ever comeback from a 3-0 Deficit in the Finals, NEVER!

It's absurd like 0-126+, Odds are not in your favor statistically

Not that I think it's happening and I predicted Cavs to be swept, but same was said last year about no team coming back from down 3-1.

I think this will be over by half. I don't expect Cavs to be into it the minute the get down by 10+ and by half will be down by 20.

If the Warriors blow a 3-0 lead with KD on their team they should be banished to the shadow realm and have all footage of them given the chris benoit noob saibot treatment.

zTZyF.gif

Man people just counting out Cavs.
Stop it

There's a difference though. 2016, Kyrie and Lebron going full god mode with help from the rest of the team was enough. Game 3 2017 showed you that Kyrie and Lebron and the team playing decent isn't even enough.

I just cannot see how the Cavs can win this unless you exhaust the shit out of Lebron, and even then, it's a crapshoot. That's how great Golden State is.

GraveRobberX

Did the Notorious Thugs instrumental just play right now, during that send off package

My emotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom