• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the dubs to end this game early like their previous game fours. I want Lebron to fake cramps and quit.

Like a modern day Pietà

lebron-james5.jpg

TTG

If this series ends tonight, how does this affect Bron's legacy?

Respect. He could have pulled a Dirk/Mavs season after the championship, this being Cleveland's first title and a juggernaut on the other side. Instead he went right back to the finals playing some of his best basketball ever, averaging a crazy amount of minutes.

LionPride

Banned
If this series ends tonight, how does this affect Bron's legacy?
It doesn't

It honestly doesn't. He's played 46 minutes averaging a triple double. What else could he do? Man has played well for the most part

He's still a top 5 player all time, arguably #2

Still LefuckingBron Raymone James

Still gonna play a few more years

Still gonna be so damn good

TTG

Still rewatching game 3. It's the end of the third and Matt Barnes has ice packs on both knees on the bench. Those knees would see 6 seconds of action total during the game.

phanphare

Banned
This was a very good video. Thank you for posting. I love breakdowns like this because I'm not an expert on the sport.

really shows off curry's smart defense in that stretch where the cavs went scoreless. if curry plays any one of those plays differently the cavs could have closed that game out. respect to kd for being ice cold but curry was the key down the stretch seeing as how the cavs were hunting for him specifically to get buckets and came up with nothing.

phanphare

Banned
at this point winning rings and finals awards can only hurt kd's legacy

as this could actually been seen as an irrational hot take posted unironically I'm fucking kidding

TTG

I wonder how Iggy looks tonight. Lebron ragdolled him at least a half dozen times last game and he played 30 minutes.

LionPride

Banned
Remember when the Spurs beat LeBron the year after he beat them and people chalked it up to the Spurs being the better team

What happened to that

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'll tell you the correct answer to both questions

Bron a lil bitch that could never lace Mike's shoes, getting swept in the finals twice

KD a punk ass bitch that needed to jump ship with his tail between his legs to a dynasty team because his bum ass couldn't get a ring the ol-fashion way

Westbrook still the best in the league and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Time to BeCleve harder then ever before. If you start feeling in pain it's probably alright.

Cavs gaf, Lyle, bread, FZZ, Lionpride, all my BeClevbers ....let's do this.

VeeP

Time to BeCleve harder then ever before. If you start feeling in pain it's probably alright.

Cavs gaf, Lyle, bread, FZZ, Lionpride, all my BeClevbers ....let's do this.

You need to BeCleve harder than you ever BeCleved. Pray to Evillore if you must. Maybe even get some good karma by buying NBAGAF GAF Gold (my subscription just ran out, BlackGhost pls).

I never stopped BeCleving!!!!

You need to BeCleve harder than you ever BeCleved. Pray to Evillore if you must. Maybe even get some good karma by buying NBAGAF GAF Gold (my subscription just ran out, BlackGhost pls).

Finally some cavs fans show up, not a cavs fan but rooting for them. Go cavs!

#Cavsin7

Warriors bout to get that work 😊
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom