• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiju

p diddy and snoop for the show

DCKYqxHU0AA9H9x.jpg:large

jmizzal

Big difference in this game 5 and last years game 5, Warriors have 2 extra all stars, Green and Durant neither played in last years game 5 at home

I have the Sony stream on a different tab. Tell me if I should seriously look at the stream at some point GAF.

I missed games 5 and 6 live last year. Not again

PRBoricua

I want Cleveland to win for no other reason than to make the Bron haters go insane. It's funny watching them show up in every NBA discussion preaching to us the gospel of Jordan and expounding upon LeBron being "soft" and reminding us that it was, in fact, HE who created the first "super team".

I want Cleveland to win for no other reason than to make the Bron haters go insane. It's funny watching them show up in every NBA discussion preaching to us the gospel of Jordan and expounding upon LeBron being "soft" and reminding us that it was, in fact, HE who created the first "super team".

I want to see someone surpass Jordan and become the GOAT in front of my eyes. Give me something to remember. I was too young for Jordan.

bionic77

I want to see someone surpass Jordan and become the GOAT in front of my eyes. Give me something to remember. I was too young for Jordan.
That will never happen.

Because Jordan was always an overrated asshole. He wasn't even the best player on his team let alone the best of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom