• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had really shit himself, why was he carried in such a way so that his presumably shit-stain shorts would be exposed to everyone else?

What do I look like? Some kind of fecal physics expert? All I know is that he shit himself and faked a knee injury to cover for it. Thats simply a fact.

Sanjuro

Why is ESPN hosting Sportscenter Six live from the court....having a satellite interview with Doris Burke across the same court?

Yeah it's 2017 doesn't everyone and their grandma have access to at least two screens in some way (tv, laptop, tablets, phones). Having to prioritize what to watch is a thing of the past. Only olds have to worry about that.

Yeah it's 2017 doesn't everyone and their grandma have access to at least two screens in some way (tv, laptop, tablets, phones). Having to prioritize what to watch is a thing of the past. Only olds have to worry about that.

I assumed one of the devices would be used to hot take on NeoGAF.

bionic77

Is the game is good enough you won't be wanting to watch another screen.

jamsy

Ugh, so I find myself in a foreign country right now where the game tonight is taking place at 4AM local time. So going to a bar to watch this is definitely out of the question.

Directv is also blocking access to their feed from outside the US, and I only have my work laptop with me (which means I really don't want to go on any shady sites). I do also have an Android tablet and my phone. What are my hopes of finding a stream that would work? Or should I just go to bed at this point?

EDIT: It appears an anonymous tipster may have pointed me in the (hopefully) right direction.

You guys are all nerds.

Ugh, so I find myself in a foreign country right now where the game tonight is taking place at 4AM local time. So going to a bar to watch this is definitely out of the question.

Directv is also blocking access to their feed from outside the US, and I only have my work laptop with me (which means I really don't want to go on any shady sites). I do also have an Android tablet and my phone. What are my hopes of finding a stream that would work? Or should I just go to bed at this point?

Such streams are illegal and you disgust me for asking.

Marz

You can find YouTube streams easy.

Also, are the cavs the only team to beat the warriors twice this season?

What Pac-Man convention is being broadcast at the same time tonight?

2mGXKFq.png

lol i would be doing the double screen but I agreed to watch the game with friends at the bar. All regrets.

OR SHOULD I BRING MY TABLET AND WATCH E3 AT THE BAR too, gaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom