• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

GS can't be beat if they keep turnovers down. You never know when they are going to go on that lazy spree of them though. It's their only weakness.

ViciousDS

Banned
Cleveland only being down by 7 is amazing considering how badly they are playing

I think they figured out the warriors, now they just need to play better.

They are letting the warriors get their two points if need be, but the 3 line seems to be constantly covered, it's obvious they are happy with giving them a wide open 2

They are letting the warriors get their two points if need be, but the 3 line seems to be constantly covered, it's obvious they are happy with giving them a wide open 2
Thats where you mess up. You give players like KD and Steph confidence, they'll hit over you. Its not a good gameplan.

Joei

It sounds simple, but I think it's true. Cavs have played absolutely awful this quarter and they've only been out-scored by what, 2,3? They are playing incredibly sloppy on offense.

Have you seen the shots the Warriors have blown? Layups and threes.

This is such fucking nonsense, they haven't figured out shit.

ViciousDS

Banned
Thats where you mess up. You give players like KD and Steph confidence, they'll hit over you. Its not a good gameplan.

It's finals curry

When has that ever been something good for GSW? He's still missing tons of shots, he's 5-13.

Plus klay Thompson has been absolutely terrible since KD joined

Hell Thompson hasn't looked happy since KD joined

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
All streams are down right now... This is the one time I regret not paying for cable.

There's a 1 month trial for directv now, go to slickdeals to find it on the front page, scroll down a bit. sign up for that. Then get the watch espn app, you can watch the game that way.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity

Figured them out how? They have like 10 dunks and missed like 5 or 6 layups lol

Gorillaz

warriors definitely should have been up more then 7-10 they have been for the past half

Cant tell if this is just a case of the cavs knowing how to deal with them but just playing like ass or if the warriors are their own worst enemy

little of column a and b

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement

lol What exactly have they figured out? Warriors should be up 15+. They aren't really playing well on the offensive end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom