• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
Tons of turnovers
Matador defense KD dunks
Basically all LeBron with a bit of Kyrie
TT doing absolutely nothing
Down 8.

It's definitely winnable, they could also get blown out if the Warriors decide to make layups.

I don't think the first half can be considered anything but a bad sign for Cleveland in this series.

TTG

McAdoodoo, why?

Anyway, both teams out of rhythm. Warriors' shooting, Cleveland's defense. Still an amazing half.

Tales from the box score: GSW 3-13 from 3. One was the Curry pull up over Lebron like 7 feet behind the line, another was his second chance off a McGee tip, third was Iggy's random buzzer beater. In other words, really bad shooting, lol.

Klay and Draymond combined 2-15.

Lebron 8-10 from the line. Warriors' starters 3-4. 11 rebounds for James too, working really hard.

Zaza took Thompson out of the game early, got one offensive board, drew 1 loose ball foul on Draymond, that's all I remember.

Ric Flair

Banned
JVG wasn't kidding man sheesh

DBR_BUKXgAILy5p.jpg
I would sell my fucking soul, man...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've watched a good chunk of Cavs games this year since I'm in the TV market. I didn't catch any GSW games though this seems like an impossible task for the Cavs or any other team really. It's just not a fair fight.

BUT, it's very hard to completely count out any team with LeBron on it the man can flat out do amazing things.

bionic77

That was an unusual amount of wide open dunks for both teams for a Finals game.

I understand that you don't want to give up wide open 3s but not sure you should be giving up dunks to do that.

TTG

That was an unusual amount of wide open dunks for both teams for a Finals game.

I understand that you don't want to give up wide open 3s but not sure you should be giving up dunks to do that.

First games are often wonky, especially with so much time off. Zaza had 2 more if he didn't Bogut it up out there too.

FZZ

Banned
Lonzo is going to embarrass this Warriors team next season anyways

LeBron's passing lanes getting cut off entirely means Cavs need to reorganize their offense strategies

AND TT GET SOME DAMN BOARDS

I just want to know who Rihanna is rooting for.

Probably GSW. She has good taste.

Except for Drake. And Chris Brown. And hand tattoos.

Her favorite player is LeBron

and she has a HUGGGGE crush on him as well

Hold this fat L

Miracle

Lonzo is going to embarrass this Warriors team next season anyways

LeBron's passing lanes getting cut off entirely means Cavs need to reorganize their offense strategies

AND TT GET SOME DAMN BOARDS

Lonzo/DLO/Ingram gonna be the future Warriors in a few years. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom