• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuXx

This is what the NBA is gonna be for the next 2-3 seasons? Warriors stomping out the Cavs.

I think I'm done with the product after this season.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
As a Warriors fan I'm hoping Jefferson and Dwill get a lot of minutes this series.

beat

he did bad the last 2 finals, they are up big so its easier to do when you are up.

1) look at his actual stats from those Finals.

2) I know people think the knee injury excuse shouldn't fly, but this year and this game he is getting around the same Cleveland bigs in a way he really couldn't last Finals.

Just came back from seeing Wonder Woman and...
latest

TTG

Everyone was talking about is Kevin Love going to be able to stay on the floor? Instead, what's happened is West and McAdoodoo minutes instead of Zaza and Javale(both have been fantastic) when Thompson sits.

It doesn't much matter now, but something to watch.

Yeah, it's a nuclear take.

Stop it.
Hey, I'm not opposed to being proven wrong.

Saying stop without posting anything is silly. Its an opinion, and since KD and Lebron match up so infrequently, it hasn't been put to the test. I'm willing to let the series play out and alter my opinion, but it isn't really that crazy.

People have put Lebron so high on a pedestal, its too much. If Bam disagrees with me, I'll know I've gone too far, but throw some stats at me or something.

Edit: These are their breakdown by series. The only thing Lebron absolutely destroys KD in is AST avg in their head-to-head matchups.

Duxxy3

But he's playing very well on GS. He fits

KD will always have the stigma that he couldn't carry a team to a championship. Cleveland wasn't winning shit without Lebron. Golden State would be favorites with or without KD.

The supermax deals should but if players want to take pay cuts nothing can stop superteams.

Kd will have to take a hit to stay

Easy enough. If a team wants to retain an all nba player they need to pay him max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom