• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston getting Hayward/Fultz/trading for Butler.

Spurs getting Cp3.

Spurs over Boston in 7 next season.

Kawhi the god regular season and finals MVP but only scores 6 in the all star game.

cdyhybrid

Hey, I'm not opposed to being proven wrong.

Saying stop without posting anything is silly. Its an opinion, and since KD and Lebron match up so infrequently, it hasn't been put to the test. I'm willing to let the series play out and alter my opinion, but it isn't really that crazy.

People have put Lebron so high on a pedestal, its too much. If Bam disagrees with me, I'll know I've gone too far, but throw some stats at me or something.

I don't have to say anything. Their professional achievements to this point speak for themselves.

Afrikan

Man this is the time to let Klay to take the rest of the shots in the game.

Dude needs to get his groove back. Force that shit.

We need to bring David Stern back to break up those 2 teams and start rigging some games.

Having to last the entire Trump administration with a Warriors dynasty will kill the league.

He's a great addition to the team. He is a smart player and passes well. What's the problem
I have no problem with Golden State. KD is a bitch who is getting carried to a ring though. GSW won without KD. KD has done nothing as of yet besides to take the "hardest road" to a ring.

Saying stop without posting anything is silly. Its an opinion, and since KD and Lebron match up so infrequently, it hasn't been put to the test. I'm willing to let the series play out and alter my opinion, but it isn't really that crazy.

People have put Lebron so high on a pedestal, its too much. If Bam disagrees with me, I'll know I've gone too far, but throw some stats at me or something.

How are you enjoying your first NBA game?

random25

Barring a miracle comeback, game 1 belongs to GSW as expected. Still early to give the Warriors the chip calm down guys lol.

mozfan12

Banned
I still remember the thread for Game 1 last year and it feels like deja vu. Just don't think that type of comeback happens with Durant. I also have to believe Green's ball kicking antics are a thing of the past.

Brinbe

Never too early. This Dubs team is on another level.
And fuck outta here with the comparisons to last year. Big difference between Max Barnes and KD

Mxrz

Bad reffing and the salary cap led to this. Only way to fix things now is the removal of the max salary.

Switch LeBron and KD. Now rethink this.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
doesnt matter, need to join 3 other stars just to win.
Sigh. Ok, stick to that narrative. I'm sure I'll have to listen to it a lot in the coming years. Somehow I don't think KD cares as long as he's winning and having fun. Can you honestly blame him from wanting to get away from Russ? And if he wants out where should he have went? A team with a lesser chance to win? He fits in well with GS and he's a major contributor. Pretty sure he sleeps just fine every night.

Tom Penny

Klay is shooting like 30% and scoring sub 10 points for like 5 games straight..easy to do when you have Durant to cover up for that wackness now.

I still remember the thread for Game 1 last year and it feels like deja vu. Just don't think that type of comeback happens with Durant. I also have to believe Green's ball kicking antics are a thing of the past.

Yeah it's just too much to ask for this entire team to go cold. I still thinks Cavs take game 3 but it's just too much.

bionic77

People already giving up on Cavs? Its only game 1 fellas.
Definitely not over, but what is the answer for KD?

Not even LeBron could check him and he is the only good defender on the Cavs. Seems like the only way they can win is with a massive Warriors choke and their role players just shooting the roof off from 3. That is definitely possible but its not an ideal gameplay for the NBA finals.

TTG

Man other than Warriors fans

No one wants this

We all want a competitive series

Fucking hell man

Everyone wants a competitive series and it should prove to be that.

You saw Lebron and Kyrie in the first half tonight and they have shooting around them.

first team with 4 stars...
87' Celtics

2 MVPs and 4 of their 5 starters are All Stars. Not to mention they set the win record last year and added a former MVP in his prime.

Showtime Lakers had two top 5 players EVER
Bird's Celtics
Russell Celtics
Jordan's Bulls
Kobe Shaq Lakers
Duncan Spurs.
LeBron Heat/Cavs

They've been to three straight finals, 1-1 record with one going on now. There has been far more dominant teams. If they've won 5 in a row five years from now, then we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom