• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs will give GSW their first lost of the post-season tonight, the black jerseys will remain undefeated against the Warriors and the series will return to Cleveland tied up. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but if Cleveland can win both home games after securing a win tonight...... Cavs in 5.....

Oh dear.

So you think the GSW will lose 4 games in a row?

They are trotting out the fucking unholy trinity out there tonight. What do you think?

Damn, if I were the players association, I'd start looking into including something regarding refs in the playoffs especially in the finals by how they ref. Sucks knowing that a ref with bad rep is calling such an important game.

TTG

219noIO.jpg

Yes!

When Drake wears a Doris shirt, you know that shit has reached meme levels. I can't imagine a quarter of the people who fawn over her are serious. It's like the weirdos who crush on Flo from Progressive.

Maybe the Warriors just wanna have Kerr on the sidelines for at least 1 home game in what could be a historic Finals in case they sweep.

ViciousDS

Banned
Spo was the realest coach Brizzle ever had.

Spo doesn't get the credit he deserves, he really is a great coach

Also WTF at the attendance thing earlier that I saw.

I just looked

The Chicago bulls despite being absolute garbage since the DRose injury have been #1 in attendance since 2010. Only to be ousted by the pistons in 09 in attendance. Over 20k fans per game. Only dropping out of the top 5 once since 2001

Nafai1123

Banned
When Drake wears a Doris shirt, you know that shit has reached meme levels. I can't imagine a quarter of the people who fawn over her are serious. It's like the weirdos who crush on Flo from Progressive.

Maybe the Warriors just wanna have Kerr on the sidelines for at least 1 home game in what could be a historic Finals in case they sweep.

Maybe they want him on the sidelines for at least one home game because he won't be coming back next year :'(

If zaza shuts down Thompson again I'll lol
Zaza was the missing piece this entire time

Kerr might take a year off next season most likely , don't mess with your back

Pierce the god winning game 2 in LA
We ain't going back to LA 😎
🤔
👀
:(

Klay Thompson to the Warriors:

th

"From here on nothing goes down unless I'm involved.

No 3-pointers, no cutting layups, no nothing.

A 4-point play gets done on the floor, I want in!

You guys padded stats while everyone was starved in the bench.

It's MY turn.
"

Seriously, though, I expect Klay to go off. It's time!

For 51, she fine. Not even lying.

Lkr

Santana playing the national anthem has been lowkey best part of this finals trilogy. much better than that performance in game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom